Brandy wtff

Started by CREAM., August 24, 2019, 09:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: KingOfHearts on August 24, 2019, 04:54:10 PM
Bran just has no sense of style she always in so much cloth for no reason the place to hot for that mess  :uhh: and make it worse nothing matches most of the time. She definitely could take a few pointers from her good sis Mon.
:popeyes:
Hey!
Randy right?!

It's me ... Bentley, it's been awhile, I just recently started posting again lol
you still on the islands? how have you been?  :-P

Zankou.

does anyone have the exact posts from Kip? I'll find them if not 

Zankou.

Quote from: KippDaddy on August 06, 2019, 12:32:12 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 06, 2019, 11:39:33 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on August 06, 2019, 10:38:31 AM
the first single should be out before end of month thooooooooo
Gorl you may wanna Delete that cause the gorls will hold you too it and drag you sept 1 
Also we been hearing this for years now.
Tomorrow !!! 
Friday !!! 
Next week!!! 
Next month!!!

Dont think any dragging will be neccessary but i will preface with this: 
the first single should be out by End of Month.... and its fuego  :flamebroiled:

here's another... FYI

Le Champ

not the receipts :dead:

We'll see next Friday

STUNNA GOD

SJJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJJXJSJSKKSJSKSJKSJSKSKSKKSJSJSNNDNSNSKDKKSKDKSKMDMSS
S
S
S

S
S

S
D
S
D

D
D
S
X
S
X
S

X
S
D
S

C
D
D
D
D
D

D

STUNNA GOD

Ma Lo

Something just isn't right and it hasn't been for a while. Maybe she's in a rebellious stage or something .. But it's def depression

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 24, 2019, 06:11:41 PM
Something just isn't right and it hasn't been for a while. Maybe she's in a rebellious stage or something .. But it's def depression

I think Brandy is gonna mess a bit on the album and tell us what's going on  :ohwow:

GLOCK

Quote from: KingOfHearts on August 24, 2019, 04:54:10 PM
Bran just has no sense of style she always in so much cloth for no reason the place to hot for that mess  :uhh: and make it worse nothing matches most of the time. She definitely could take a few pointers from her good sis Mon.
:popeyes:
could she?
They both look like dykes lately

b7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 24, 2019, 02:41:54 PM
is she gearing up for that single drop and album announcement that Kip said was coming next week?

Remember the member Kip said he heard all of it and had inside information that all of the MESS was definitely 100% absolutely coming in August

... Kip said it about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3 since it's the last week in August now

there's 7 days left in August, that's why I'm reminding everybody so they can get ready, we usually do banner changes during eras

This may be the video shoot for that Baby Mama song? they all heard it and said the lyrics weren't much, but it was really good. They also said it was coming in August, or 7 days from now

let's gear up for an era guys!
The Caption clearly says she's in rehearsals guys  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 24, 2019, 03:16:18 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 24, 2019, 02:41:54 PM
is she gearing up for that single drop and album announcement that Kip said was coming next week?

Remember the member Kip said he heard all of it and had inside information that all of the MESS was definitely 100% absolutely coming in August

... Kip said it about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3 since it's the last week in August now

there's 7 days left in August, that's why I'm reminding everybody so they can get ready, we usually do banner changes during eras

This may be the video shoot for that Baby Mama song? they all heard it and said the lyrics weren't much, but it was really good. They also said it was coming in August, or 7 days from now

let's gear up for an era guys!

:plzstop: :plzstop:

but yeah he swore up and down he heard the whole album and its for sure coming in aug here we are again  days till sept and nothing... cant wait for sept 1
he never said that

Alpha

I just want sis 2/11 skinny, long straight hair, and ready to slay again

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

August 25, 2019, 12:31:42 AM #103 Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 12:41:43 AM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
It's 100 degrees here n LA and she has on all these damn clothes not to mention 40 yrs old wearing mismatched j's. Sy'rai tell ur Mom to get it together...smh

I understand layering but it's hot ass shyt and when she layers she over does it. Do she not kno less is more?
I bet it takes her 30mins to remove her accessories and clothing.

Harlem

I wish she dressed like Sy'rai, Sy'rai is lowkey fly