Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip (Season 1 Trailer)

Started by M-Rocka, October 11, 2021, 12:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Having this and not including nene is kinda blasphemous and I know she's pissed behind it.......... :blessed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 11, 2021, 01:17:29 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 11, 2021, 01:13:52 PM
Quote from: Troye on October 11, 2021, 12:43:40 PM
also so its not gonna be on tv we have to stream it ?  interesting
I believe it's an peacock exclusive!
!!!!!

cccvvvccxx

It clearly says Peacock. I love Nick. :dead: :dead:
I was just reiterating the fact i didnt know before i watched that it wasnt gonna be on regular tv hun

BetterAngels

Won't be watching since it's on that stupid app.  I refuse to pay for another streaming service

I have cable, Prime, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney Plus, Starz and HBO Max.  I'm done

Vonc2002

finish ha.

October 11, 2021, 08:30:30 PM #25 Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:32:08 PM by protect black women.
Quote from: BetterAngels on October 11, 2021, 07:27:22 PM
Won't be watching since it's on that stupid app.  I refuse to pay for another streaming service

I have cable, Prime, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney Plus, Starz and HBO Max.  I'm done
oh hell no.

you should at least kick the cable TV owt and just get Hulu TV. its like $70 bucks which im pretty sure is less than what ur paying for with cable

and a lot of the best cable channels are included
with no equipment

i get my BET, CNN, USA and all of them

:woohoo:
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

BetterAngels

Quote from: protect black women. on October 11, 2021, 08:30:30 PM
Won't be watching since it's on that stupid app.  I refuse to pay for another streaming service

I have cable, Prime, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney Plus, Starz and HBO Max.  I'm done
oh hell no.

you should at least kick the cable TV owt and just get Hulu TV. its like $70 bucks which im pretty sure is less than what ur paying for with cable

with no equipment

I need to check that out.  The cable bill alone is almost $300 a month. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 12, 2021, 02:51:17 AM #28 Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 02:52:59 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: BetterAngels on October 12, 2021, 12:53:33 AM
Quote from: protect black women. on October 11, 2021, 08:30:30 PM

oh hell no.

with no equipment

I need to check that out.  The cable bill alone is almost $300 a month.
!!!!! Yes it's lit! YouTube offers a cable package too!  You also should look into what phone companies that offer free subscriptions. I take advantage of everything because I'm cheap irl. I only subscribe to the cable channels when they offer promos like 6.99 for 6 months etc.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2021, 03:35:01 PM
Having this and not including nene is kinda blasphemous and I know she's pissed behind it.......... :blessed:

!!

And she would've been included had she not burned all her bridges