Tami on THE REAL discussing her frail ass frame

Started by Vonc2002, November 27, 2021, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I know Tami from the Ms. Pat show sndbdnddddd she is a kii 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I just fully watched that REAL mess and wow that was definitely a real ass moment
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2021, 08:30:11 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 27, 2021, 08:22:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2021, 08:13:47 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 27, 2021, 08:02:35 PM
bnmvnbvcbvcbvcbvcnbmvnbcmnbvnbv @ him watching it back and still CACKLING

he didn't tf care and came for a damn apology
He was being spiteful at that point tbh. He couldve humbled himself a bit.  She had just told what was really happening for her then and he wanted to make a point and stand in what he said,  but after being given the context, he shouldve responded differently
i can see that point, but honestly i also kinda get why he stood in it a bit. cause tami clearly isn't going to apologize (well it seems that way at this point) even AFTER she already admitted to knowing how this affected his entire career. and he didn't know her mess at the time. so i think he's still kinda pissed and like bitch fuck you a bit. you stalled my mess out and now you all over the tv screen. i get it, tbh

i think if she would've admitted that she blew it out of proportion and apologize, he might've been a bit more chill about it all

also messs @ production making that the FIRST mess they dicsussed

:plzstop:
Watch tami's video.  They edited alot out and I believe what shes saying. Tami has been alot of shit over the yrs but I've never known her to lie. I think he just wanted to be an asshole a lil bit. Maybe he didn't think that they would so readily offer up an apology and he isnt ready to let the shit go because of how long he's been holding on to it or sumn. Even If she hadn't given him an apology, I thought it was weird for a grown man to still be giggling about this shit after she's just provided u with all this back story.  I side eyed him for that

oh bitch she DID apologize

:everythingok:

ok, yea with that context the laughing wasn't cool. and its kinda fucked up they didn't include the mess on the actual episode.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

b7

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 27, 2021, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 27, 2021, 02:55:08 PM
I used to resent Evelyn for saying she's starting to look like a crackhead.
GGGHVVBB

Why?

I like tami but they both were throwing low blows

All bets were fucking of

:letsmessfag:
ssddsdsddsds i think at the time, a lot of people were assuming that Tami was physically sick and could potentially be near her death bed.  That's why Evelyn caught a lot of hell at the time, i think.

b7

how u let him cheat

GGGHVVBB

Why?

All bets were fucking of

!!!!!!!

and i was team ev too

:trannyjblige:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Ev is trash and the only time I rooted for tami

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

David had a hard life too. Before and after the real world. He definitely was wrong to continue laughing about it though. I wonder how much of that is just how he deals with things now, like a lot of men who feel they been cheated out of life. A lot of them do lack emotions and empathy for other people. Maybe not, because he was like this in the original to me
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Just watched and now I want to watch the original mess.

I was introduced to Beth through The Challenge and she's aging well (especially for a white woman)

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

That's true. Beth does look good for a white lady. Every season of the real world is on paramount plus.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

GGGHVVBB

Why?

All bets were fucking of

NDNSNDNSNDNNSNDNSNDNNSDS
S
S
S
S
S

!!!!!!

We are always

>><<<

This is fucking TAMI we're talking about.

:udontlookok:

I genuinely feel bad though and empathetic, but I isolate this from BBW n mess. Tami says whatever the fuck she wants to people, so nothing is off limits for her. :uhh:

Vonc2002

Yea I didnt feel bad about evelyn saying shit because tami is and has been terrible. I just hate evelyn so I wanted her to beat her mf ass