Tami on THE REAL discussing her frail ass frame

Started by Vonc2002, November 27, 2021, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Sidebar: Garcelle and Tami are really good on this show, they need to make them permanent hosts. 

Vonc2002

Hey does anyone know where I can watch the 2nd episode of real world
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 28, 2021, 12:27:40 AM
David had a hard life too. Before and after the real world. He definitely was wrong to continue laughing about it though. I wonder how much of that is just how he deals with things now, like a lot of men who feel they been cheated out of life. A lot of them do lack emotions and empathy for other people. Maybe not, because he was like this in the original to me
Valid for sure, but it absolutely gave a sociopathic tea. That was extremely uncomfortable to watch

This maniacal laugh as everyone else watched, horrified.

:plzstop:

:diddraispoot:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 28, 2021, 10:20:07 AM
That's true. Beth does look good for a white lady. Every season of the real world is on paramount plus.
every season?!

Oh bitch lemme go watch my fave seasons omf

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 28, 2021, 01:41:46 PM
Sidebar: Garcelle and Tami are really good on this show, they need to make them permanent hosts.
Garcelle been permanent since last year but i do think Tami is a perfect addition. I just don't think she'll be able to a daily tea with her job on the Ms. Pat show. I think it got picked up for a second season and it's so funny to me

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 04, 2021, 07:37:53 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 28, 2021, 12:27:40 AM
David had a hard life too. Before and after the real world. He definitely was wrong to continue laughing about it though. I wonder how much of that is just how he deals with things now, like a lot of men who feel they been cheated out of life. A lot of them do lack emotions and empathy for other people. Maybe not, because he was like this in the original to me
Valid for sure, but it absolutely gave a sociopathic tea. That was extremely uncomfortable to watch

This maniacal laugh as everyone else watched, horrified.

:plzstop:

:diddraispoot:
!!!!! :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :dead:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

I never watched the original real world but I just watched the first episode of homecoming and this David guy is gross :uhh:

Zankou.

I haven't always liked Tami but her explanation about her nervous laughter and what she was going through with her body made sense. So when she told David she gave him a pass for what he was doing I was on her side then for him to look at the footage and laugh with those rotten as teeth was disgusting in every way 

Aalumeci.

Who was that Black guy from New Orleans season? Or was it Hawaii? David? 

Aalumeci.

Yea it David from NO and never mind, I was young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on December 07, 2021, 03:13:14 PM
I never watched the original real world but I just watched the first episode of homecoming and this David guy is gross :uhh:
Its lowkey not his fault. They ruined his life like LEGIT

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 07, 2021, 04:09:16 PM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on December 07, 2021, 03:13:14 PM
Its lowkey not his fault. They ruined his life like LEGIT

After watching more I agree

Kalifornia.

This seems like the perfect time for snacks. What y'all want?