Cynthia Bailey & Teddi Mellencamp On Celebrity Big Brother

Started by M-Rocka, January 26, 2022, 10:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

how u let him cheat

idk

cyn-li can really pop off in the right circumstances
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

This overall cast seems lackluster but i will give them a few views. Cynthia not that boring to me and Teddi was pretty interesting her first season. Loved how she budding heads with several cast members before becoming kyles lapdog.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on January 27, 2022, 09:54:07 AM
This overall cast seems lackluster but i will give them a few views. Cynthia not that boring to me and Teddi was pretty interesting her first season. Loved how she budding heads with several cast members before becoming kyles lapdog.

i like these type of shows so ill be watching for sure..

Nene new york and  eriyka would have been WAYYY better though

Zankou.

Todrick is vomit inducing. I hope he gets killed off early or however this show works 

Zankou.

Cncbxbdbcbcbxbcbd

she's the worst but bravo doesn't typically let current cast members do other shows unless you're the golden child like Kandi 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on January 27, 2022, 11:48:33 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on January 27, 2022, 09:54:07 AM

i like these type of shows so ill be watching for sure..

Nene new york and  eriyka would have been WAYYY better though
!!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius