Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

Game starts 5pm on Fox btw. Lita on Saturday, Brandy on Sunday singing the anthem at the fucking NFC Championship 🥲. Is it 2001?!

Young

While a Halftime show may be out of reach atm; I definitely would love to see a Bran tribute on BET or some award show--that's overdue tbh 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrandonBranlee

I feel like we got a few tributes and medleys a few years ago that even then didn't feel right to me. To me the last thing Brandy needs is tributes and things that paint her as yesterday's girl. Brandy needs to continue on her comeback and hopefully put out a hit album like we know she can still do. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 27, 2022, 11:21:41 AM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 27, 2022, 11:18:25 AM
Isn't her only other nationally televised national anthem the NFL All Star Game? This late season NFL Queen!

Hopefully they are getting her ready for her super bowl half time show Next Year.

I think Brandy and Monica could really give a half time show after the vs battle results
now why the hell would either do the half time show

Zankou.

Isn't her only other nationally televised national anthem the NFL All Star Game? This late season NFL Queen!

Hopefully they are getting her ready for her super bowl half time show Next Year.

I think Brandy and Monica could really give a half time show after the vs battle results

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

That person is a fckin kii 

but I know she's going to kill this performance 

FRANCE

Ulysses

This is fucking big! Millions will be tuned in! Remind them, Queen!

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on January 27, 2022, 12:20:26 PM
Looking forward to it. Hope its not pre-recorded.
?

She has never pre recorded the anthem unlike many singers have. That's one thing we can say

b7

b7

It's been a while. I'm sure she's been rehearsing it and I'd love to hear her do it with Adam Blackstone and the BBE. Their arrangements with Brandy have been ridiculous  :kii:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Brandy is a global superstar and could easily give a half time show featuring Monica, Ma$e, And so on.

:fuming:

b7

Anyway, getting back on topic, i love that Brandy's doing something like this literally right after completing Queens. 

This is how tf you do it 👏🏾  Go B

RenRen986

Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 27, 2022, 11:34:00 AM

u want Brandy to do everything n

Her doing the halftime show makes like zero sense

Xnxnxndmdkejdbsys  :plzstop:

First a marvel villain and then a half time show. He better manifest for Queen