Hey.. why do you guys feel like certain Stans feel the NEED to be "in the know"?

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, September 15, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 15, 2019, 08:32:46 PM
I'm tired of being nice

I'm tired of the girls trying to give the girls elite, while consistently looking a TJ Maxx clearance rack fool

Own the skin you're in! It's ok. No weird flexing allowed here.
BBBHGGFGHJJghjhh

:guys:

Moon

what i wanna know is, why do these people think they are allowed to share this information?

if i were close to sonja, having a ki ki session over facetime, talking about her new album, i'm not going to turn round and disobey her trust by sharing stuff on the #1 brandy fansite

this whole "that song with timbaland was fire" stuff is late as fuck

like brandy and her team read this board

#Mu7

Just cause you know/heard something doesn't mean you bring ya raggedy ass up on this board like oh "jamming out with mama Norwood, Ray, Princess, and Syrai" right now..

Like nigha nah gone somewhere and sit down. If you heard the whole damn album take ya ass somewhere and enjoy it, you already "got" it

CREAM.

Sonja and/or whoever else should have more sense to be sharing such information 

n

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 15, 2019, 08:32:46 PM
I'm tired of being nice

I'm tired of the girls trying to give the girls elite, while consistently looking a TJ Maxx clearance rack fool

Own the skin you're in! It's ok. No weird flexing allowed here.

:omgwatshappening:

Ma Lo

Yeah but Kipp has bigger issues than new Brandy music if he on here fabricating shit and flat out LYING. And I  warned that faggot not to lie about that Fanny and Jazzy duet but he did it anyway. Now it's about to be blood everywhere.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2019, 08:35:21 AM
Yeah but Kipp has bigger issues than new Brandy music if he on here fabricating shit and flat out LYING. And I  warned that faggot not to lie about that Fanny and Jazzy duet but he did it anyway. Now it's about to be blood everywhere.
:thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Yea

And Kip really pissed me off coming for Scott tbh. I didn't like that one bit. He's posted over 1500 pics in that thread and even when he's looking a mess, which is 75% of the time, ppl are still nice.

So this whole, "oblivious to why ppl are turned off by me" act was cute in small doses, but now it's just aggravating. And even the sigs be too much "oh finer things!"
Nigga I swear yawl was popping bottles of Sutter Home in one pic, and your shoes were worn out and dirty. So to look down on other members, ummm how?

Like ... you are NOT A BAD BITCH TROY :uhh:

CREAM.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
Yea

And Kip really pissed me off coming for Scott tbh. I didn't like that one bit. He's posted over 1500 pics in that thread and even when he's looking a mess, which is 75% of the time, ppl are still nice.

So this whole, "oblivious to why ppl are turned off by me" act was cute in small doses, but now it's just aggravating. And even the sigs be too much "oh finer things!"
Nigga I swear yawl was popping bottles of Sutter Home in one pic, and your shoes were worn out and dirty. So to look down on other members, ummm how?

GFGGHHHJJKJHHHgagJjJhsgshhakh

:omf:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
Yea

f

f
f

f

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 09:13:36 AM
twinzy...i thought we were bein good  :shook:
ssssssssss
We are!

But one more thing.

All these fans over the years tryna get clout and boosting themselves up.

Where them Afro/BrandySource royalty checks at? ... like fr :uhh:

There is no MonicaSource or MyaSource ...  I'd like to contend that Brandysource and it's core members held it down more than any boring interview talking about absolutely SHIT,
Or 2 minute behind the scenes footage mess with sis  twirling her damn braids and giggling between runs the whole time

Like ... There's a reason why FriendsOfBrandy flopped

Bentley. HARRIS!