Hey.. why do you guys feel like certain Stans feel the NEED to be "in the know"?

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, September 15, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: afromoondiac on September 16, 2019, 07:30:49 AM
what i wanna know is, why do these people think they are allowed to share this information?

if i were close to sonja, having a ki ki session over facetime, talking about her new album, i'm not going to turn round and disobey her trust by sharing stuff on the #1 brandy fansite

this whole "that song with timbaland was fire" stuff is late as fuck

like brandy and her team read this board
exactly.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2019, 08:35:21 AM
Yeah but Kipp has bigger issues than new Brandy music if he on here fabricating shit and flat out LYING. And I  warned that faggot not to lie about that Fanny and Jazzy duet but he did it anyway. Now it's about to be blood everywhere.
Yea

And Kip really pissed me off coming for Scott tbh. I didn't like that one bit. He's posted over 1500 pics in that thread and even when he's looking a mess, which is 75% of the time, ppl are still nice.

So this whole, "oblivious to why ppl are turned off by me" act was cute in small doses, but now it's just aggravating. And even the sigs be too much "oh finer things!"
Nigga I swear yawl was popping bottles of Sutter Home in one pic, and your shoes were worn out and dirty. So to look down on other members, ummm how?

Like ... you are NOT A BAD BITCH TROY :uhh:
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

MelMel

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Yeah but Kipp has bigger issues than new Brandy music if he on here fabricating shit and flat out LYING. And I  warned that faggot not to lie about that Fanny and Jazzy duet but he did it anyway. Now it's about to be blood everywhere.
Yea

And Kip really pissed me off coming for Scott tbh. I didn't like that one bit. He's posted over 1500 pics in that thread and even when he's looking a mess, which is 75% of the time, ppl are still nice.

So this whole, "oblivious to why ppl are turned off by me" act was cute in small doses, but now it's just aggravating. And even the sigs be too much "oh finer things!"
Nigga I swear yawl was popping bottles of Sutter Home in one pic, and your shoes were worn out and dirty. So to look down on other members, ummm how?

Sbzvzzzzzzzzz
Wait I need to check this out bc he can't say nothing cuz they both post a lot in that thread

'ology

Quote from: animmai. on September 16, 2019, 11:53:00 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on September 16, 2019, 01:46:36 AM
Well

As i said during the hotel Dc meetup things

These faggots act like they always got the season pass for brandy but those same niggas was right here (departed) from brandy when the shit went down  disapointed like the rest of us

None of these wannabe faggots  dont know shit
Domo , ,,tc,,kip,,james,, and the rest of dem

Brandy changes up so damn quivk and distances herself from those vomit mouthed faggots
Shit done changed 5 times by the time they report it

Shoulda kept their fucvin mouf shut

lllmjskdbsksk'3sjdvvskdmsmdnsldmbsbsccaksn
Zzzzvzvzvzvzv

'ology

Quote from: Scott. on September 16, 2019, 12:17:27 PM
It's funny how people claim that they don't have an issue with you and also accuse you of being "passive aggressive" and displays the same behavior they accused you of.

The hypocrisy.
Whew I see it :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

I think the gorls are just mad there are certain insiders with exclusive tea that they'll just have to wait for

Scott.

Quote from: 'ology on September 16, 2019, 04:28:26 PM
Yea

Sbzvzzzzzzzzz
Wait I need to check this out bc he can't say nothing cuz they both post a lot in that thread

He didn't say nothing about how many times I post in there, he said something about my looks when I've never attacked his looks  (nor do I attack anyone else's but bitches attack mine on the LOW and I pay it) and that's where it comes from.