Hey.. why do you guys feel like certain Stans feel the NEED to be "in the know"?

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, September 15, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Amazing

Quote from: 'ology on September 16, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 16, 2019, 05:52:03 PM
Quote from: 'ology on September 16, 2019, 04:28:26 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2019, 08:35:21 AM
Yeah but Kipp has bigger issues than new Brandy music if he on here fabricating shit and flat out LYING. And I  warned that faggot not to lie about that Fanny and Jazzy duet but he did it anyway. Now it's about to be blood everywhere.
Yea

And Kip really pissed me off coming for Scott tbh. I didn't like that one bit. He's posted over 1500 pics in that thread and even when he's looking a mess, which is 75% of the time, ppl are still nice.

So this whole, "oblivious to why ppl are turned off by me" act was cute in small doses, but now it's just aggravating. And even the sigs be too much "oh finer things!"
Nigga I swear yawl was popping bottles of Sutter Home in one pic, and your shoes were worn out and dirty. So to look down on other members, ummm how?

Like ... you are NOT A BAD BITCH TROY :uhh:
Sbzvzzzzzzzzz
Wait I need to check this out bc he can't say nothing cuz they both post a lot in that thread

He didn't say nothing about how many times I post in there, he said something about my looks when I've never attacked his looks  (nor do I attack anyone else's but bitches attack mine on the LOW and I pay it) and that's where it comes from.
Yea since I've been on this board from 2011 till the present I've never seen u initiate anything. It's always been other ppl trying u 🤦🏽‍♂️

Scott is passive aggressive though but he is much cuter than Kipp.

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssss

Does anybody in here have unresolved issues with anybody else in here?

I'm only asking ... cause ... I just saw something

... I'm not getting in it
But I mean... I'll still give my opinion on who's right and wrong of course
:damselindistress:

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 07:24:53 PM
ssssss

Drais has AIDS and is trying to spread the MESS.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 16, 2019, 07:31:05 PM
ssssss

wait ....

this Drai' infatuation is revealing something to my spirit .... I know exactly who you are now  :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 16, 2019, 07:09:36 PM
Yeah but Kipp has bigger issues than new Brandy music if he on here fabricating shit and flat out LYING. And I  warned that faggot not to lie about that Fanny and Jazzy duet but he did it anyway. Now it's about to be blood everywhere.
Yea

And Kip really pissed me off coming for Scott tbh. I didn't like that one bit. He's posted over 1500 pics in that thread and even when he's looking a mess, which is 75% of the time, ppl are still nice.

So this whole, "oblivious to why ppl are turned off by me" act was cute in small doses, but now it's just aggravating. And even the sigs be too much "oh finer things!"
Nigga I swear yawl was popping bottles of Sutter Home in one pic, and your shoes were worn out and dirty. So to look down on other members, ummm how?

Sbzvzzzzzzzzz
Wait I need to check this out bc he can't say nothing cuz they both post a lot in that thread

He didn't say nothing about how many times I post in there, he said something about my looks when I've never attacked his looks  (nor do I attack anyone else's but bitches attack mine on the LOW and I pay it) and that's where it comes from.
Yea since I've been on this board from 2011 till the present I've never seen u initiate anything. It's always been other ppl trying u 🤦🏽‍♂️

Scotty doesn't mess with anyone.

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 07:32:19 PM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 16, 2019, 07:31:05 PM
ssssss

wait ....

this Drai' infatuation is revealing something to my spirit .... I know exactly who you are now  :plzstop:

Not this shit again. :disgusted:

Me and Drais don't like each other. It's been like that since I joined last year.

My shit list is pretty extensive tbh.

The worst gorls are:

Glock (dead)
Ton (next)
Ophelia (terminal)
Drais (AIDED)
Animmai (HIV+ with a high viral load)
Jayden (Hiv+ undetectable  :ohwow:)

Amazing

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 16, 2019, 07:35:55 PM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 16, 2019, 07:09:36 PM
Yea

Sbzvzzzzzzzzz

Scotty doesn't mess with anyone.

He irks my spirit a bit.

MelMel

ssssss

I want Mays BANNED