I love their bonds already! “Queens”

Started by Young, April 06, 2021, 08:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Brandy's not always the easiest person to get along with but I completely blame Nature and that watered-down Enchilada for whatever happened.

Buy The Stars✨

how many of yall have ACTUALLY experienced brandy in person though to say she is hard to get along with ? just cur'

BORderline

Quote from: Troye on April 07, 2021, 01:54:58 PM
how many of yall have ACTUALLY experienced brandy in person though to say she is hard to get along with ? just cur'

Bhyubhyhh

I mean all the people she had « issue » with, ain't no angel either.

Dkjdjdjdjdj

AND, I don't think she is really hard to get along with... Her name in the industry would have been burnT by now.

Cowgirl

Just going by track record. I don't think she's "problem" but I think it's fair to say she may be misunderstood at times.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Jdjfjf who cares?
Maybe Gomez is the problem

Summertime

Quote from: Jayda X on April 07, 2021, 02:03:01 PM
Jdjfjf who cares?
Maybe Gomez is the problem

Easier for them to go in on Bran

One of the hairstylist for Queens posted yesterday about how much she loves Bran when she reposted that new wig new lace video

Bran doesn't need to change her big personality. That's who she is

Cowgirl

Nature has been a cunt since 3LW btw. Victim self.

BORderline

Miss Salsa and Naturi were prolly whispering and kiki'ing 25/8 like most of these girls here do... 
And Ghan HAD enough. 

Justaway_

Whenever Young stans for something...

This is crazy 

Cowgirl

Bish

:acquit:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BORderline on April 07, 2021, 02:00:01 PM

Bhyubhyhh

I mean all the people she had « issue » with, ain't no angel either.

Dkjdjdjdjdj

AND, I don't think she is really hard to get along with... Her name in the industry would have been burnT by now.

exactly.  Also  we didnt hear anything about her when she was on Star only amazing things from the cast.  Same for broadway, trust me if the first black roxie hart was a bitch behind the scenes we DEF woulda heard that.

GYNandTONIC

Brandy doesn't have to get along with everyone. Nobody does and that's okay. N it's weird y'all feel everytime it's her fault w/o any info.

Cant count how many times y'all thought Bran fell out with someone, and they were just fine.