Brandy unfollowed DJ CAMPER.. AGAIN (don?t delete my shit)

Started by GLOCK, February 15, 2019, 02:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on February 15, 2019, 08:52:38 AM
It wouldn?t surprise me if Bran had his wife in mind when she posted that ?Boy Is Mine? 2 queens mess. We thinkin it?s one thing but sis just being messy
boy  :plzstop:

This reach

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 15, 2019, 08:57:41 AM
Someone said she followed him back (after unfollowing), so did she follow him just unfollow him again?

:plzstop:
yeah after that post about Li and timb (him being that to H.E.R.) she unfollowed him..
Then right before the dc mess she followed him back

And then now she unfollowed him again

GLOCK

Quote from: Noni on February 15, 2019, 01:01:22 PM
Quote from: A.I.R on February 15, 2019, 12:42:53 PM
I met him like a week ago chill dude

You met who and why should we chill?
ncjdjjdd

In America ?chill dude? means he?s relaxed and cool .. easy to digest bby

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
Brandy is def jealous of him and HER?s relationship... idk if it was ever mentioned but she was in her ex Ryan?s comments when he said name the best duo better than Tim & Missy... Brandy said her and Fatchild, I?m like I luh you sis BUT Tim & Missy is more iconic
no they aren?t  :uhh:

It?s about as equal
But I guess it?s more lingering because Li didn?t get to really cement her relationships that she built on the red album

So the thought of her always follows with dyke and timb

Bran and Rodney are iconic tho
But shit as I?m typing this you?re right
The mess between dark and bran sorta dilutes their legacy

And it?s been so long since they did mess
Ugh

yearofbrandy

It?s childish as fuck to unfollow and delete people off social media all the time. I don?t care to lol

Noni

Le Champ

AfroJisiac

Quote from: lovechild on February 15, 2019, 07:36:36 AM
Idk it?s weird but it seems like Bran May also be jealous of camper & HER relationship / success. Seems like sis unfollow him when he?s posting about HER... idk just odd . Bi polar queen just release the music idc who you follow .. some real Rodney vibes going on here ... this music may b epic

i don't know if it's jealousy per say but it's something there... like i feel like she wishes to be on verge where H.E.R. is doin' her thing and is in the spotlight but girl...the thing is... H.E.R. first of all is a new artist AND she's consistent about her music...
don't expect to win shit when u spend 7 years in the studio recordin' and u aint dropping shit...
the studios aint gon bring u grammies... the audience...
i mean at this point u can't stay mad at people who work and put out their work...
i mean come on

AfroJisiac

Quote from: lovechild on February 15, 2019, 01:28:31 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
Brandy is def jealous of him and HER?s relationship... idk if it was ever mentioned but she was in her ex Ryan?s comments when he said name the best duo better than Tim & Missy... Brandy said her and Fatchild, I?m like I luh you sis BUT Tim & Missy is more iconic

She want everyone to mention them but it?s like sis you don?t even list Rodney as your favorite producer and haven?t worked with him in over a decade ... hush lol

!!!!

i don't get it fghjkl :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 09:40:38 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
I do hope some Hit Boy placements and more sessions pull up for this album... so stay mad Queen
hcjdjdjd

DJ was gone deliver
I?m sorry
He is outta this world

!!!
She's already self sabotaging once again.