August Alsina said Will gave him Permission to be in a relationship with Jada

Started by HUGO, June 30, 2020, 07:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on June 30, 2020, 10:06:10 PM
Isn't he like Jaden's age? Something about this is sick. :disgusted:
Thats why i find it kinda weird.  Idky but i just don't like August for some reason and this was so girly. HollyWEIRD is full of unconventional mess and we kinda know this but to sit and talk about this is  :-/
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drogon on June 30, 2020, 10:11:31 PM

He's 27 and jaden is 21
He's 27 NOW? How old was he when they started dealing with him?  Those people are in their Damn 50s
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Drogon on June 30, 2020, 10:11:31 PM

He's 27 and jaden is 21

:shook:

And he said it went on for years. He was probably barely 20 dealing with people in their 40s.  Ewwww.

I'm sorry, but this sounds awful.  Especially considering he does not sound happy or nostalgic about the experience.  He is obviously still bothered by what happened and said that relationship almost killed him.   :everythingok:

RAY7

Not you tryna make them pedos 
August hasn't even been famous that long. He was definitely 23-24 whenever that weird mess started 
that he willingly participated in

Drogon

Quote from: 89 on June 30, 2020, 10:55:30 PM
August hasn't even been famous that long. He was definitely 23-24 whenever that weird mess started

You don't know when the mess started.

BigDawg

ssw4919

Pedos?  I said 20.  Either way, it's a gross, huge age gap that left him emotionally messed up. 

They met in 2015.

reekz

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 30, 2020, 11:25:10 PM

Pedos?  I said 20.  Either way, it's a gross, huge age gap that left him emotionally messed up. 

They met in 2015.

That was his fault. This boy has been messed up since his debut days. Nobody told him to fall in love with that man wife. The fuck he thought was going to happen. Damn idiot.

He saw how Trey and Quan tossed him to the left, catching feelings and mess when he knew what he was getting himself into.

ssw4919

Quote from: guest on June 30, 2020, 11:29:58 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 30, 2020, 11:25:10 PM

They met in 2015.

That was his fault. This boy has been messed up since his debut days. Nobody told him to fall in love with that man wife. The fuck he thought was going to happen. Damn idiot.

He saw how Trey and Quan tossed him to the left, catching feelings and mess when he knew what he was getting himself into.

It is his fault.  But it's also the married couples fault.  Wasn't she running around calling him her son?  Ain't no telling what kinda weird manipulation was going on.  August doesn't seem entirely right in the head, tbh.  He is sickly and had a lot of trauma in his life.  That's easy prey.

CREAM.