Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: lovechild on January 27, 2019, 01:31:10 AM
Lol am I late but do y?all see bran bio ? Says to book her email brandythevocalbible@gmail.com ??? Is sis booking her own shows now after this ?? Lol what is going on . She never really claims vocal bible like that . She pretends she doesn?t understand it . Now that?s your email ?

nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Heated🔥

That man n woman she listed got their pages private now mvvmcc nm

🦚

Y?all should cut her some slack. It?s not like she has an extensive history of canceling shows at the last minute.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Palladium

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 27, 2019, 04:12:30 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 27, 2019, 01:31:10 AM
Lol am I late but do y?all see bran bio ? Says to book her email brandythevocalbible@gmail.com ??? Is sis booking her own shows now after this ?? Lol what is going on . She never really claims vocal bible like that . She pretends she doesn?t understand it . Now that?s your email ?
brandy luv...

:melmel:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 10:07:28 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 10:04:55 AM
I think GHan may be afraid to release.

She kinda tested the waters with how she'd fare independently with "Beggin And Pleadin" and something tells me that it didn't meet her expectations.

She really cares about numbers and being called a flop, etc. And honestly once she releases it most likely will "flop". She's not at the point in her career where everything she touches is literally gold anymore.

Same goes for Toni. Just hop on some knock and release it goddess. You already know dat ass gon' flop. And stop kissing the Grammy committee's ass with those damn lullabies. But...I digress  :damselindistress:

That hasn?t been the case since early 2000 she should be over that. But I can kinda see how going from NSN fame to anything other than that taking a toll on someone..... especially depending on personality type.

agreed but at the same time if she's waiting' 5 to 7 years to drop a set of songs (album) that she barely promote to the fullest she will definitely flop every time.
At this point, she should be releasing' Music consistently every year or two to stay relevant musically. Yeah everything won't be masterpiece but the more u gon release you be aware of what type of music people will be enjoying' from u and u be less afraid to drop ur music..instead of "testing' waters" every 2 years and when it doesn't meet ur expectations, u shittin' in ur pants about release ur body of work and keep workin' on it for years..and then when u finally release it's dated and doesn't meet ur fanbase expectations...

i mean that's an vicious and endless circle

AfroJisiac

Quote from: F??w?d out air?in?$ on January 27, 2019, 06:05:20 AM
Y?all should cut her some slack. It?s not like she has an extensive history of canceling shows at the last minute.

that's not the canceling , it's all about the attitude.

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on January 26, 2019, 10:28:12 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 10:01:44 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 26, 2019, 09:59:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:48:22 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 11:41:11 AM
Tbh Brandy is one of the main reasons I stand clear of Aquarius girls. Something in my gut just tells me they?re not all there and she proves it.
no shade but
My ex is one
They are all over the place

n

Oh well sugar lump.
u know it too

:letsmessfag:

And this hot and cold mess Brandy be doing is something I'm REALLY guilty of. The random mood swings. Yeah. AquaGang.
You say it so proudly
It ain?t fucking cute luv
:plzstop:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: MrMoon on January 26, 2019, 01:37:38 PM
:supluv:
What?s next tho?

nothing i guess.

we'll be waiting' another 3 years , till she recovers, to get a single and i'm not even talking' about the album  dcfghngvcx

AfroJisiac

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 02:26:09 PM
How much stronger and louder sis wanna get.

It?s late

well ...as for now...the fans and the charts don't hear her clear...  :plzstop:

BigDawg

I just think she?s in her feelings a lil bit but social media is not the space to unload.

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on January 27, 2019, 07:13:20 AM
Tbh Brandy is one of the main reasons I stand clear of Aquarius girls. Something in my gut just tells me they?re not all there and she proves it.
no shade but
My ex is one

n

Oh well sugar lump.
u know it too

And this hot and cold mess Brandy be doing is something I'm REALLY guilty of. The random mood swings. Yeah. AquaGang.
You say it so proudly

Who said I'm proud of it, dummy. It's called up owning up to some of your fucked up ways (which we all have including you). If being honest with myself ain't fucking cute, then IDGAF!  :letsmessfag:

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on January 27, 2019, 07:30:00 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 27, 2019, 07:13:20 AM
no shade but
My ex is one

n

Oh well sugar lump.
u know it too

You say it so proudly

Who said I'm proud of it, dummy. It's called up owning up to some of you fucked up ways.

Own up to some change dumb Bitch

:cheerup: