Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Candice got her ass BEAT and if she doesn't keep that mouth closed, she'll be DRAGGED again.

Now lock this fucking thread

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 05:27:05 PM
I really can't believe bravo showed us more mess than VH1. Like, how that happen?
DJDJDJDJDJDJJDDJJDJDJDJD

Bravo >>>>

VH1 is late. Bravo has never trimmed the mess though, honestly. It's just rare that they truly really MESS.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2020, 05:27:49 PM
Candice got her ass BEAT and if she doesn't keep that mouth closed, she'll be DRAGGED again.

Now lock this fucking thread

The way Monique had not a hair out of place  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

I really can't believe bravo showed us more mess than VH1. Like, how that happen?

apparently ut had to do with her hand being opened and not a fist
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 05:04:17 PM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 04:54:30 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 04:27:34 PM
Monique lacked the communication skills and tools to respond to Candiace. That's why she was so mad.

All she could do was run around a damn barn and threaten to kill her.
s

Whatever. You can't make me feel like it's more couth or proper to say disgusting things about somebody

"Wit! Got the best of ya!"

Disgusting acts are ... disgusting. Physical or not

Some ppl just don't have the capacity to go back and forth because of their heart or their temper.

I'm not about to sit here and tell somebody they should let ppl bully them with words, and call that wit

Know who you're playing with. If someone doesn't wanna play, then get ready to fight. It's that simple.

And you call her a dog, but actually it can be scene as friendly. Her friend asked her to drag her, and she kindly obliged.

Let's stop trying to focus blame on one person because Candiace got beat tf up

Yeah it's called lack of emotional intelligence hun..you're basically paraphrasing what I just said.. :dead:
No, why would you even throw emotional intelligence in there :dead:

To fit your narrative

Lemme ask you this, you think Monique is a black Hoodrat bitch huh?

Cause that's what this is all about :dead:
Every one or your posts, Correlating her behavior to intelligence and saying things like "oh ghetto! Hoodrat!"

Which is all racist assumptions :kii:

Intelligent ppl fight! So what are you even talking about right now dude ... like ... eww

Lol..emotional intelligence/EQ and intellect/IQ are not the same thing.

So yes intelligent people do fight.

Dummy.

Desilu

Racist

More classist than anything...but let Bent tell it with his dissertations :dead:

how u let him cheat

drage me monique !    :indiaarie:

u want me tew?  :nowgorl:

draggg me !   :letsmessfag:

want me??   :wellheythere:

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 06:30:15 PM

apparently ut had to do with her hand being opened and not a fist
DDDHDHDHDBDBSBSSSSDD

Quee was just trying to flatten the wig out a bit. Just a little pat.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 06:34:20 PM
Racist

More classist than anything...but let Bent tell it with his dissertations :dead:
Yea! ... that IS racist lol, or are you stupid or something?

Because in America hood and ghetto have been used to describe "black folks" ... not because it's a fact, but because of the racial inequality and tattered racial relations that formed the many stupid, illogical, and broad-ranging stereotypes that you've managed to conflate into every single one of your hissy fit answers.

You gave no indications that you felt Monique was behaving that way because of her social status or financial status. Why would you? She has more money than Candiace and they are in the same social circle :dead:

So how would that be classist?

Like ... don't let the haha teehee fool you, miss me with the bullshit. You over there struggling to keep up and I'm only halfway letting you HAVE it. Boy plea :kii:

So YEA, next time let Bent tell it and HUSH.
And that will save you from looking like a fckn FOOL over a dumb ass show full of bickering women, that meant for entertainment purposes anyways.

Don't play me with, I'm not the one.

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 28, 2020, 07:08:34 PM
Quote from: Desilu on September 28, 2020, 06:34:20 PM
Racist

Yea! ... that IS racist lol, or are you stupid or something?

Because in America hood and ghetto have been used to describe "black folks" ... not because it's a fact, but because of the racial inequality and tattered racial relations that formed the many stupid, illogical, and broad-ranging stereotypes that you've managed to conflate into every single one of your hissy fit answers.

You gave no indications that you felt Monique was behaving that way because of her social status or financial status. Why would you? She has more money than Candiace and they are in the same social circle :dead:

So how would that be classist?

Like ... don't let the haha teehee fool you, miss me with the bullshit. You over there struggling to keep up and I'm only halfway letting you HAVE it. Boy plea :kii:

So YEA, next time let Bent tell it and HUSH.
And that will save you from looking like a fckn FOOL over a dumb ass show full of bickering women, that meant for entertainment purposes anyways.

Don't play me with, I'm not the one.

You seem triggered Bent...u ok hun?

Bc I honestly don't give af what you think nor take your presence seriously

So please let me have it  :kii:

Desilu

And if I gave no indication than why are you assuming shit.

I inferred if anything that you yourself if are a hood booger trying with no sense of reasoning.

But go off.

Whack ass.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

"Gave no indication! Whacky 🤪!  Go awf!"

:kii: :kii:

Yea, back on down babes. This phagg is really acting like I know him or vice versa.

You know only of what you read on a message board FAN. And I haven't even been on here much lately. So there's goes that defense mechanism.

Thanks for taking notice of me, cause I damn sure don't know you.

So Where's that emotional intelligence hun? Cause you're pissed, and it shows.

And Where is that non-existent wittiness getting you in here? ... except lashed and laughed at
:disgusted: