Basketball Wives Season 9 Discussion Thread

Started by M-Rocka, January 11, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on February 24, 2021, 11:49:05 AM
It was a waste of time.
!!

What's was the point OG? She's starting to piss me off.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 24, 2021, 11:46:50 AM
I didn't hear anything groundbreaking from that audio :unsure:

vccvbcvvccvvxxvccvvvc see

i just KNEW she was giving

see guys! look!

only to say absolutely nothing at all  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 24, 2021, 12:47:46 PM

Fucking period. I'd live for her if she wasn't so stupid during that Cece/Byron situation and so far up Shaunie/Evelyn's asses.

Cowgirl

And if she kept her mouth shut 75% of the time. I'd def live!

how u let him cheat

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 24, 2021, 12:57:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 24, 2021, 12:47:46 PM

Fucking period. I'd live for her if she wasn't so stupid during that Cece/Byron situation and so far up Shaunie/Evelyn's asses.
!!!!

Waiting for this girl to turn it around, but that's highly unlikely. Messy and annoying self.

how u let him cheat

ccccccc i love when yall call a girl messy as if its a bad thing when literally every single girl on all of these franchises is messy

its why we WATCH

and king rocka... kenya is THEE messiest to ever do it. drop this double standard bby!

Cowgirl

Quote from: speed of oph' on February 24, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
ccccccc i love when yall call a girl messy as if its a bad thing when literally every single girl on all of these franchises is messy

its why we WATCH

and king rocka... kenya is THEE messiest to ever do it. drop this double standard bby!
My issue with Kristen isn't that she's messy, I love that about her. Her problem is that she doesn't have logic and she's weak af with no backbone.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 24, 2021, 02:51:57 PM

its why we WATCH

My issue with Kristen isn't that she's messy, I love that about her. Her problem is that she doesn't have logic and she's weak af with no backbone.

why you say that?

genuinely, what i remember is OG getting involved in a situation between kristen and cece that had absolutely nothing to do with her. i don't remember her ever backing down from anything.

Cowgirl

Quote from: speed of oph' on February 24, 2021, 02:57:14 PM

its why we WATCH

why you say that?

genuinely, what i remember is OG getting involved in a situation between kristen and cece that had absolutely nothing to do with her. i don't remember her ever backing down from anything.
Kristen cried every 5 minutes and didn't have a valid point.

You're breaking up my family :'(!

Ok? Because the step-father doesn't wanna be bothered anymore? Beautiful but WEAK.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 24, 2021, 03:01:20 PM
Quote from: speed of oph' on February 24, 2021, 02:57:14 PM

its why we WATCH

why you say that?

Kristen cried every 5 minutes and didn't have a valid point.

You're breaking up my family :'(!

Ok? Because the step-father doesn't wanna be bothered anymore? Beautiful but WEAK.

she felt like cece was perpetuating a divide between byron and his son. the fact that OG (out of nowhere, with absolutely no right) exposes a paternity issue between the two was foul af. and for cece to side with OG on this, therefore effecting their real life family, i can completely understand why that would be upsetting to kristen.

and crying alone is not a sign of weakness, wouldn't you agree? she literally never backed down to any situation on the show.

Cowgirl

The beauty is there but strength and logic are not. Lmk when she can handle and entire cast of bitches and not bat an eyelash.

Aalumeci.

February 24, 2021, 03:19:42 PM #359 Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 03:27:32 PM by L0NZ.