High school officials force transgender student out of the "wrong bathroom"

Started by herbie, December 03, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

Quote from: tontonton on December 06, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
If someone wants to rape you, I don't think they'll throw on a wig and enter the ladies room

When this was a hot topic a year ago, ain't no reports of a damns trans raping!
!!

n b'lieve it or not
trans dykes dnt hafta rape fr puss'

lesbians throw themselves at tranny dykes!!

Cowgirl

If someone wants to rape you, I don't think they'll throw on a wig and enter the ladies room

Because men NEVER go to extreme lengths to rape women/children. You?re dismissed.

death

Quote from: BowDown on December 06, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Because men NEVER go to extreme lengths to rape women/children. You?re dismissed.

n aint no big amount of cases of trans harassin women in bathrooms
u sound like those republican freakshow faggots perpetuating estreme scenarios tht are rare n never fckin happen u remedial ass taiwanese idiot

eat glass n die

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 06, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 06, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
I would feel some way if I was a woman and saw some nigga in a wig and Hanes boxers using the restroom

Honestly because how do you really know they?re trans and not just some crafty perverted man with a plan. I mean it sucks but I see the safety issue on the large scale. They didnt have to break in tho
LKJHDSGFDDDDDDDDDDDDDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDDD

ton

because we can't get school funding but you think they're going to do a massive structural overall of every building in America

Yeah you're fucking stupid

Cowgirl

Quote from: TRANSZILLA! on December 06, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

n aint no big amount of cases of trans harassin women in bathrooms
u sound like those republican freakshow faggots perpetuating estreme scenarios tht are rare n never fckin happen u remedial ass taiwanese idiot

eat glass n die
It?s not trans per say, we?re talking about men being allowed in the ladies rooom. At the end of the day, they?re still men. Any man can pose as a trans to take advantage of the situation.

Vonc2002

RIGHT! How damn DUMB!  If they want u that damn bad that catch that ass when u come out :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

RIGHT! How damn DUMB!  If they want u that damn bad that catch that ass when u come out :dead:
True. Why wait for them to leave the restroom when you can do it inside in complete silence.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc likes Trannys and its apparent.

edit: Vonc IS Trans and its apparent

ton

Find the reports guys

I wanna see all these big men in wigs raping the girls in restrooms claiming to be trans

death

n aftr all tht media trans bathroom mania (tht was libtards fought) shit still remains tha same

aint no trans gorl botherin' FISH, period!!

Vonc2002

And tbh a female emblem on a bathroom won't stop a man from entering.  Ive walked my ass right into the woman's bathroom and dared someone to say sumn. If i have to use the bathroom and that's what's available then I'm using it.  Period
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: tontonton on December 06, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Find the reports guys

I wanna see all these big men in wigs raping the girls in restrooms claiming to be trans

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
And tbh a female emblem on a bathroom won't stop a man from entering.  Ive walked my ass right into the woman's bathroom and dared someone to say sumn. If i have to use the bathroom and that's what's available then I'm using it.  Period
fffffffffffhvihbe

:everythingok: