High school officials force transgender student out of the "wrong bathroom"

Started by herbie, December 03, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: BowDown on December 06, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on December 06, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
I come here almost everyday and lurk in the background trying to pick up random Brandy tea, but it?s apparent whenever serious topics like this are posted how overwhelmingly stupid the majority of you are. ?? It?s like appreciating Brandy is the ONE redeeming quality of your sad existences. I?m gonna pray that most of the ignorant comments in here were for laughs and not an accurate depiction of how your brains work...or don?t work for that matter  :letsmessfag:
ndndjddddfffffffff

Tranny!
Zzzzdffxxzzzzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
Quote from: BowDown on December 06, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on December 06, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
Can we get a damn trans bathroom. Honestly tired of the mess.
I kind of agree. Men could care less but it?s not fair to women to have to share with non-bio women..
Why is it not fair?  U bitches use stalls and are not even around each other.  Are u walking in public bathrooms and taking your titties out while having a gynecology check up? People are shit, i swear
:plzstop:

Whew. I understand wanting to be the boards contrarian, but at least make sense.

death

Quote from: Zanny on December 06, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
sssssssssssssjdsjdsjkdskdhskdhsdhskdshdkkajdhkshds

bowdown is so stupid I swear
gggggggggggggggggggb

4ever_A.jamal

I come here almost everyday and lurk in the background trying to pick up random Brandy tea, but it?s apparent whenever serious topics like this are posted how overwhelmingly stupid the majority of you are. ?? It?s like appreciating Brandy is the ONE redeeming quality of your sad existences. I?m gonna pray that most of the ignorant comments in here were for laughs and not an accurate depiction of how your brains work...or don?t work for that matter  :letsmessfag:
ndndjddddfffffffff

Tranny!

I?m not a ?tranny?. I?m a gay cis male with some common sense. But thanks?

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2018, 06:06:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
Quote from: BowDown on December 06, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on December 06, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
Can we get a damn trans bathroom. Honestly tired of the mess.
I kind of agree. Men could care less but it?s not fair to women to have to share with non-bio women..
Why is it not fair?  U bitches use stalls and are not even around each other.  Are u walking in public bathrooms and taking your titties out while having a gynecology check up? People are shit, i swear
:plzstop:

Whew. I understand wanting to be the boards contrarian, but at least make sense.
Women?s restrooms are more than a place to shit and piss. It?s an experience, end of story.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Yeah. Drag LowDown hon. She's a dumb white dyke.

4ever_A.jamal

Quote from: TRANSZILLA! on December 06, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
!

wat do u espect frm a buncha low down jack'd up dookie'd up FAGGOTS

Expectations are low as is, but even I?m a little taken aback. Some things are for shits and giggles but clearly this child was violated and the school was grossly negligent. I hope they?re all fired

death

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on December 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
I?m all transed out. Can we built a damn trans island for them.
no but we can build a box to put card' n her bastard bvy in & SHIP them to one!!

saltybitch

Quote from: 4ever_A.jamal on December 06, 2018, 06:10:00 PM
ndndjddddfffffffff

Tranny!

:ohwow:

4ever_A.jamal

Quote from: saltybitch on December 06, 2018, 06:18:12 PM
ndndjddddfffffffff

Tranny!

:ohwow:

I haven?t quite figured out what this face means yet, but judging from your name I?m gonna assume it?s something shady lol. I could be wrong.

death

we are entrance by u jamals

its rare sumone othr than myself pops up n is so so smarts

BAPHOMET.

ndndjddddfffffffff

Tranny!