Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on January 19, 2019, 10:00:04 AM
She would be stupid to not include I Tried or Love Wouldn?t Count Me Out in her set list

!!!

Gilgamesh.

She would be stupid to not include I Tried or Love Wouldn?t Count Me Out in her set list
m
!!! I need I Tried LIVE and any of the FM ballads.

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 19, 2019, 10:31:55 AM
m

!!!!!

Exactly and this is what the true fans want. That should be a no brainer but we will see what tricks she got up her sleeve... she can keep them tributes if she ain?t gon pull out the gems from her catalog

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 19, 2019, 09:32:41 AM
I hope it gets sold out.

I checked two days ago and it's sales have picked up over the past month. It's pretty much sold out now. About 5000 total for both shows, about 200-400 left, and mostly back row seats. It'll sell out those in a week though. More left for the Friday show than Saturday. I'm excited.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Harlem on January 19, 2019, 10:46:23 AM
m

!!!!!

Exactly and this is what the true fans want. That?s she be a no brainer but we will see what tricks she got up her sleeve... she can keep them tributes if she ain?t gon pull out the gems from her catalog

Honestly yeah lol. If she make time for those tributes than she better make time for some album cut ballads. But either way, Imma be in a dream  :wub:

HUGO

m

Ackkkkk!!!

Love wouldn?t count me out
:gorlonfire:

Rxxf

BRANDY

HUGO

HUGO

This is honestly a great way to kick off an era so I hope the single follows the show and they actually have a plan.

Rxxf

Quote from: HUGO on January 19, 2019, 11:05:04 AM
This is honestly a great way to kick off an era so I hope the single follows the show and they actually have a plan.
BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on January 19, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

I really hope a legit videographer records this and make a recap video for the gram and I hope she got a legit photographer so she can post pics too and not these fan taken pics she be stealing to post...

Buy The Stars✨

!!!!

i really hope they have a plan..i remember thinking after dancing with the stars she was about to just DROP music left and right and then just NOTHING  :plzstop:

but its hard not to get my hopes up