Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

The most die hard fans are hitting me up almost in tears right now.

Yikes. Even i wouldn?t dare defend this bullshit

How fucking disgusting

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 11:39:36 AM
Lack of staff?  Change the title that?s a lie lol
I'm SHAKING.  Not the govt shutdown being the reason y :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 11:54:14 AM
Even though it?s brandy and we?ve been through this kinda shit before, i didn?t see this coming. Not with this

A performance has been almost a sure thing even with no album in sight. she and everyone else were so excited

What do you guys think happened? Honestly
I honestly think nerves got the better of her, she probably saw the rapid response with both night being sold out and she wigged out.
It's a HEAVY vocal performance, maybe she got frightened

KippDaddy

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 11:54:38 AM
Whoever has direct contact with her needs to TELL her how she's inconvenienced her fans in a major way :dead:

I ain?t even doing it.   

Lol no sir

FlowerBomb

Young

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 11:38:00 AM
Yeah I?m officially done. I just can?t get with the way she do shit. I?m tired of logging on here thinking that magically there will be tea or news on shit.... and all I see is her posting cryptic captions... I?m literally so sick of her.. this was the last straw for me. She won?t even address the fans... people traveling to come see your ass and you cancel day of. It?s irresponsible AND tacky.

I had to leave my offfice

This has deconstructed me

FlowerBomb

RatherBe

I really think Bran is done after this. I will not buy another ticket of anything. I?ll buy her albums and singles... if that?s something she?s still into

FlowerBomb

sffs it's funny because it's BRANDY
the bitch GOOPED us yet again

FlowerBomb

bitch if I was on a plane just flying in and hearing this
I'm hijacking that bitch and flying straight into the centre

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on January 25, 2019, 11:55:09 AM
Y'all should meet up and hang out or something.

Or track sis downe.

Are they gonna jump her? :dead:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 11:38:00 AM
Yeah I?m officially done. I just can?t get with the way she do shit. I?m tired of logging on here thinking that magically there will be tea or news on shit.... and all I see is her posting cryptic captions... I?m literally so sick of her.. this was the last straw for me. She won?t even address the fans... people traveling to come see your ass and you cancel day of. It?s irresponsible AND tacky.

cryptic captions and ?hey y?all? IG pictures

this socialite

KippDaddy

:plzstop:

At this cancellation being handled like it?s a club spot date lol

Bish

Quote from: HUGO on January 25, 2019, 11:51:04 AM
Are they gonna refund parking as well? I want every damn penny back because I?m not being reimbursed for the time I took off or my hotel

:fuming:
I know it?s minor but I?m so glad I didn?t grab my parking spot on SpotHero already.