I hope Brandy books 100k first week this era!

Started by Afrodisiac15, December 07, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

She?s legit independent right?! No major deal?

Sovereign.

I believe she has distribution through eOne and is represented by Primary Wave.

Young

Quote from: Harlem on December 07, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
Quote from: 4everMonk on December 07, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
I?d like for her music to be appreciated

that?s all

!!!

And have some cultural impact... like EVERYONE stannin and going up, that would be love

>>><<<

But I can?t lie seeing girls like Ella, SZA and HER grabbing plaques and Awards noms ; I want that for this next project Bran is bringing too

I want to see how she fairs in the streaming world; since so many people look to her for inspiration

Harlem

Yeah I need all the celeb girls and guys that?s been stannin over the years to keep that same energy when that album drop

Aalumeci.

Camo

Quote from: Young on December 07, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
Quote from: Harlem on December 07, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
Quote from: 4everMonk on December 07, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
I?d like for her music to be appreciated

that?s all

!!!

And have some cultural impact... like EVERYONE stannin and going up, that would be love

>>><<<

But I can?t lie seeing girls like Ella, SZA and HER grabbing plaques and Awards noms ; I want that for this next project Bran is bringing too

I want to see how she fairs in the streaming world; since so many people look to her for inspiration
Right! I can't wait. Less illegal downloads and even the haters streaming I think we will be surprised.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Ndndndndnndd

Idk why y?all shoot down the thought of her having a Top 3 debut album again.

Nothing wrong with that.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on December 07, 2018, 08:04:36 PM
A nasty 70-80k pure sales, 40k streaming. Billboard #1 album. Already on a hit primetime television show. Sis would be BACK!

how about she releases the fuckin' music first... it's almost half december ..and we're still in the "coming' soon" phase

vhbjkl