my eyes went to JT

Started by Marilyn, November 28, 2020, 02:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

JT and Caresha are beautiful but their presentation is just so ghetto and low class. The exaggerated wigs and makeup, these long ass lashes and nails, the diamond chains  :dead: they would look so much better with a more toned down and sophisticated look tbh.

shante smith

not a ghetto low class presentation nvbvvvcvfff

sounds like my kinda parvy 💅🏿

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on November 28, 2020, 02:46:47 PM
JT and Caresha are beautiful but their presentation is just so ghetto and low class. The exaggerated wigs and makeup, these long ass lashes and nails, the diamond chains  :dead: they would look so much better with a more toned down and sophisticated look tbh.
- by the Nicki Minaj Stan.

how u let him cheat

cvcccccc caresha face gives me the blob from summer camp  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Jayda X on November 28, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

vccvccccccccccccccccv
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Zankou.

:plzstop:

Ma Lo

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

But...nvm

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: hitman_b on November 28, 2020, 02:53:54 PM

vccvccccccccccccccccv
like the fucking nerve :dead:

Aalumeci.

November 28, 2020, 05:53:35 PM #41 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 05:53:47 PM by L0NZ.
Fhfhgh at least it ain't a CHICKEN chain

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

shante smith

being "classy" is overrated .

wild the fuck owt and get ur life