R u ok with someone calling u “girl” in real life?

Started by shante smith, November 28, 2020, 10:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

I know some gorls are laid back about it and others will give a :calmdownsis:  mess owt real quick

What say u?  :ATLcameo:

CHOKE

Only by another faggot

I find it very condescending when women try to do it

shante smith

November 28, 2020, 11:37:28 AM #2 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 11:42:19 AM by rockstar 101
Quote from: Choke on November 28, 2020, 11:30:14 AM
Only by another faggot

i've had instances when a woman will slip up during a convo and be like "girl...lemme tell u"

sndffnddsfnnfd

but they are usually respectful enough to correct themselves and give a quick "my bad".

and i don't take it any type of way cuz it's obvious that the convos we're having are not ones they're used to having with men. so if anything it just shows me how fully engaged they are in our convo and ready to open up a bit with me.

kinda a compliment.

:omf:

but there was just one instance where a woman who was giving me "OMG YASS DIVA! "
that was too much for me.
i was thinking..... diva? i'm a whole ass man :udontlookok: im wearing pants not a sequins dress.

i think the word u used - "condescending" is very fitting

Ulysses

I guess I don't carry myself in any way for someone to say that to me because it's never happened to me. 

Young

CHOKE

Quote from: rockstar 101 on November 28, 2020, 11:37:28 AM
Quote from: Choke on November 28, 2020, 11:30:14 AM
Only by another faggot

i've had instances when a woman will slip up during a convo and be like "girl...lemme tell u"

sndffnddsfnnfd

but they are usually respectful enough to correct themselves and give a quick "my bad".

and i don't take it any type of way cuz it's obvious that the convos we're having are not ones they're used to having with men. so if anything it just shows me how fully engaged they are in our convo and ready to open up a bit with me.

kinda a compliment.

:omf:

but there was just one instance where a woman who was giving me "OMG YASS DIVA! "
that was too much for me.
i was thinking..... diva? i'm a whole ass man :udontlookok: im wearing pants not a sequins dress.

i think the word u used - "condescending" is very fitting

Anamsmsksmsmmsmsmsmsmmms

Even that makes my skin crawl a bit

Oop I meant boy

:nogrammynoneck:

Now what if I called u a nigga?

:everythingok:

ophmani

no. im not a girl.

i can't stand the fags that EXPECT dudes to be ok wit it just because theyre gay. if i did it to a trans man it would be a problem. you want a pussy, not me. i'm a man and will be adressed as such. i'll call u a girl if thats ur thing tho.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

Quote from: hitman_b on November 28, 2020, 01:28:03 PM
no. im not a girl.

i can't stand the fags that EXPECT dudes to be ok wit it just because theyre gay. if i did it to a trans man it would be a problem. you want a pussy, not me. i'm a man and will be adressed as such. i'll call u a girl if thats ur thing tho.
:guys:

Young

no. im not a girl.

Sbdbdbddbddd

Oh girl! :nowgorl:

shante smith

Quote from: Young on November 28, 2020, 02:10:41 PM
no. im not a girl.

Sbdbdbddbddd

Oh girl! :nowgorl:
cjnfngngngn

Gor....

BussyNBoots

November 28, 2020, 02:27:01 PM #14 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:50:18 PM by BussyNBoots
Not on my watch..
I'm all man here ...
I get asked if I'm gay you know
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...