So the Will & Janet hug was ok, but what did yawl honestly think about this?

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, November 28, 2020, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote"Quincy Jones basically steamrolled me through the whole process without ever really auditioning me," Smith said. "The only kind of audition I had was Quincy's birthday, the show was an idea. Benny Medina had pitched me the idea. I was making music. They were like, 'Come to Quincy's house, we have this idea for a TV show.' I'm like, 'Okay, I'll go to Quincy's.'

"So I got to Quincy's house and Benny Medina pitched me the whole idea of the show," Smith said. "It was based on Benny Medina's life. He went from Watts to Beverly Hills. We go to Quincy's house and Benny's like, 'Hey, this is the Fresh Prince.' Quincy says, 'I know who that boy is. I've seen his stuff. Come on in.' It's his birthday. He's been tasting a little bit. He wet his beak."

"So we go in and he said, 'Where are you from?'" Smith asid. "I said, 'I'm from Philly.' He said, 'Your character's from Philly.' Okay, give me a glass of whatever Quincy's drinking."

"It's Quincy's birthday so it's a big party," Smith said. "Everybody's in there. It was Brandon Tartikoff, the head of NBC, Warren Littlefield. Everyone gets in the room. Quincy says, 'Hey, clear the living room out. We're going to do an audition.' I said, 'Q, Q, no, no.'"

So Quincy says, 'Okay, what do you need?'. I say, 'Quincy, I'm not an actor. Just give me two weeks. Let me find an acting coach. Let me work on it and let's set up a proper audition.' 'So two weeks? You only need two weeks?' I said, 'Yeah, just two weeks. He said, 'So here's the deal. Right now, everybody that needs to say yes for this show is sitting in that living room right now waiting for you.' I was like, 'Give me 10 minutes.' He's like, 'All right, audition in 10 minutes! Audition in 10 minutes.' They did a deal memo that night. That's how we got to the pilot that fast.

:ummwhat:

Marilyn

I think it was an extreme stroke of luck. Or destiny. Who knows what would've happened to his career if FP never happened. 

Cowgirl

I think Will and Quincy were fucking and everyone liked him enough at that very moment.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RAY7 on November 28, 2020, 01:12:33 PM
um nothing?
no shade but this response from you kinda goes in my favor

Of course YOU wouldn't think anything of a 20 year old being invited to a private exec party with a group of old and powerful MEN

And that's the point  :plzstop:

BussyNBoots

Will Smith got his bootyhole passed around at that house meeting. I just know he left that house with cum dripping out his love cave... 
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BussyNBoots on November 28, 2020, 02:54:12 PM
Will Smith got his bootyhole passed around at that house meeting. I just know he left that house with cum dripping out his love cave...
U are so fckn CRINGE.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 28, 2020, 06:09:59 PM
What are u implying?  They ran a train on will Smith or sumn
I really think so King.

Cause I'm just imagining the logistics of this

It's somebody bday, and they all sitting around and decide to invite this young fine black boy with a big ass booty over?!

And you know what else, I think Duane went over there with Will

brocka4life

Well Benny Medina was his manager, was at the meeting, and it was based on Benny's life. 

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Dbckfjjfjffnf i know where this is going and I'm screaming. Lemme read the rest

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on November 28, 2020, 08:05:46 PM
I really think so King.

It's somebody bday, and they all sitting around and decide to invite this young fine black boy with a big ass booty over?!

you're sick

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: BussyNBoots on November 28, 2020, 02:54:12 PM
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RAY7 on November 29, 2020, 12:23:02 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on November 28, 2020, 08:05:46 PM
I really think so King.

you're sick
s
and you're naive!

I bet them men up there be talking you into any ole thing 😂