Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on November 29, 2020, 02:32:13 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2020, 02:31:02 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 29, 2020, 12:13:22 AM
happy for King
I knew something was up with his sister ranting on IG earlier

Was it Ahjah? She stay going off about her brother  :plzstop:

We all had our suspicions, then there was those nudes that leaked (although it was never confirmed it was him, chile we knew). So I feel lke he as either going to get exposed or come out a couple years from now when the group have "stopped" ministry.
I feel like Paco HATES Gospel music  :kii: :kii: :kii:

lSHLSBCC

Lets just call a thing a thing, Paco wanted to jump Kirk Franklin at the Stellars, Rhea got pregnant out of wedlock and Darrell is a fag :dead:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

shante smith

Wait... so the group is done just because he was caught swapping saliva with that guy?

or is this a final nail in the coffin for something that was already bubbling with them

Le Champ

Quote from: Gangsta Boogie on November 29, 2020, 12:26:15 PM
Wait... so the group is done just because he was caught swapping saliva with that guy?

or is this a final nail in the coffin for something that was already bubbling with them

I think this was the nail in the coffin

shante smith

Quote from: Lee on November 29, 2020, 12:27:15 PM

oh ok . I can see that

Le Champ

Quote from: Gangsta Boogie on November 29, 2020, 12:32:27 PM
Quote from: Lee on November 29, 2020, 12:27:15 PM

oh ok . I can see that

But Idk if it's because of "beef" within the group...it may just be them being done with the gospel industry (which Paco has expressed disdain for)

how u let him cheat

wait.... isn't this tea OLD?

or is he the 2nd dude from this group to be caught messing. cause remember hearing about some mess like this with them ages ago.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: hitman_b on November 29, 2020, 12:53:12 PM
wait.... isn't this tea OLD?

or is he the 2nd dude from this group to be caught messing. cause remember hearing about some mess like this with them ages ago.

It's the same brother (Darrell) which is why part of me think he did this knowing it would be leaked out and he doesn't care anymore.

bby ddy

Awww they look so cute and happy together. Fuck the church.

Darrel is the oldest sibling..... 29 years old and one of the most talented male vocalists I've ever heard. I feel like he's BEEN over TWG for a while. This wasn't his first scandal. His sextape leaked earlier this year. You couldn't really see him but still. It was swept under the rug. His favorites on YouTube were leaked as well... lots of gay videos. Swept under the rug.

Paco has been recording R&B under the alias A L I C for quite sometime. I think he has mental issues. He cussed Kirk Franklin out and threatened him not too long ago. He cusses the church as a whole out periodically.

Ahjah (little Brandy) had some nudes leak a while ago. She deleted all social media and apologized afterward.

Rhea had a baby out of wedlock.

They've all had their share of scandals, but they weren't big enough for anything to stick. This one right here though...

I wish them the best. I would love an R&B album from Darrel.

Eh...

This group has a lot of internal issues they need to deal with... I just watched one of Alic's ig live and dude seemed angry and stressed 
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️