August Greene - Tiny Desk Concert Feat Brandy (Optimistic Performance)

Started by Camo, February 21, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

That wasn?t good. I?m glad she did it, but i knew that intimate setting would be a little too different for her sssss

I hope she does it again and redeems herself

b7

Andra day is usually better too

Maimouna Youssef SLAYED. I wonder if she?s from Sudan

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Her disposition is...different. She seems to really be in a unique head space :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Quote from: Saeed. on February 21, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
Her disposition is...different. She seems to really be in a unique head space :uhh:

!!!

like night and day tbh

Ma Lo

Quote from: 1RIG on February 21, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
That wasn?t good. I?m glad she did it, but i knew that intimate setting would be a little too different for her sssss

if you're saying it's bad it must be terrible ..lol

I honestly didn't have a problem with her vocals or the performance, but moreso her look. If you gain weight you need to wear clothes that are more flattering ...especially if everybody and they mama will be staring at you and all over the world in the video. She looks a little sloppy. I hope she pulls it together cuz this isn't her. I'm going back to my original theory. Brandy is gaining weight in an effort to "connect more spiritually and physically" with Syrai.. since she's also overweight.. Bran would totally do some crazy shit like that.

Cowboy Nine

Her voice is so smooth and effortless.

The way she dips and in and out of those lows like it's nothing.

AIDS

the end was kind of a mess. I think this is the first time I've heard her not completely slay a live performance

Harlem

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on February 21, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 21, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

if you're saying it's bad it must be terrible ..lol

I honestly didn't have a problem with her vocals or the performance, but moreso her look. If you gain weight you need to wear clothes that are more flattering ...especially if everybody and they mama will be staring at you and all over the world in the video. She looks a little sloppy. I hope she pulls it together cuz this isn't her. I'm going back to my original theory. Brandy is gaining weight in an effort to "connect more spiritually and physically" with Syrai.. since she's also overweight.. Bran would totally do some crazy shit like that.

!!!!

You know I thought about it once that Bran gained weight to help Sy?rai with her insecurities... but I was like nahhh that?s a reach b/c the smart thing to do is to help your child make better healthier choices and keep them active

Harlem

But Brandy none of this was fuckin cute... her vocal was soothing at some points but its like she could?ve KILLED that... She def needs to redeem herself in ALL aspects before even starting a new era

Harlem

The girl from my sig to now is total night and day and I can?t believe it

b7

Quote from: MARS. on February 21, 2018, 04:55:04 PM
the end was kind of a mess. I think this is the first time I've heard her not completely slay a live performance
!!!! she?s a true performer tho. no excuses, just get back out on ur next performance and slay

I think she?s in good voice right now, so that?s a plus and wasn?t the issue. Definitely nerves which is kinda cute and isn?t at the same time lol but she?s an artist that?s very aware of her shit, thank God.