It has begun (Moesha related)

Started by Sinpool, August 02, 2020, 12:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Freemala Harris

August 02, 2020, 10:29:33 AM #32 Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:29:46 AM by Rather Free
Quote from: Te K%u0101 %uD83D%uDD25 on August 02, 2020, 10:02:39 AM
Quote from: I %uD83D%uDC96 Jesus on August 02, 2020, 09:56:18 AM
The -
[youtube start=96][/youtube]

when this gospel HITS as soon as GODnique charges into the wall>>>>

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 02, 2020, 09:04:53 AM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on August 02, 2020, 08:14:11 AM
I do want the show to be dragged for the gay episode though.. will never forget how poorly done it was. But fuck it.. it was Moesha. Can't stand that damn girl.

How was it poorly done? A teenage girl told her friends she thought someone was gay. Her friends were a mess for spreading it, but Moe did what anyone would do if they found out their date played for the other team.

Dee checked her ass in the end and Moe saw how what she did wasn't cool. That episode had a great message in the end

Quote from: CREAM. on August 02, 2020, 09:08:32 AM
n

the episode ended weird

Plastic.

Quote from: BORderline on August 02, 2020, 02:14:54 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2020, 01:05:55 AM
I hate a fat angry bitter girl.

That's when you know that whole body positive movement is some bullshit.
Body Courage! Loving my curves!

And acting sensitive over some fat jokes in a damn sitcom that happened 25 years ago.
I can't.
:plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Opposites Attract.

I mean the show is kinda problematic. I was gonna come on here and say after watching the pilot episode that Dee was dead ass wrong in the way she was approaching Moe as a step mom. You only been living with her dad for a month. How dare you. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Quote from: Te Kā 🔥 on August 02, 2020, 02:09:03 AM
Well she was obviously typecast :disgusted:

Get a fucking grip

what's next?
complaining that Santas hired to sit in malls shouldn't be round
VVVVVVVVVVVCFVBNM

Kaeli.

Quote from: CREAM. on August 02, 2020, 09:08:32 AM
n

the episode ended weird
the way they made him admit he was gay after she outed him

Gsbbdbdbdbbdd

What lesson was learned there

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: CREAM. on August 02, 2020, 08:52:39 AM
I forgot all about the "gay" episode

The dramatics

BBVGGGVGGGHBVVVVBVBnbgBhbbgbnb

I don't remember this one.  I'm just gonna watch them all in Order and go from there. A lot of shows are back on Netflix now it's gonna take some time to get through them all

Andthecategoryis...

Not only that but the constant comparisons of Kim vs Moesha and Countess being the star  :-(
Like shut the hell up, we all know Countess is amazing and has great comedic timing but there would still be no show without Brandy periodt. They all played their parts well.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

The gay episode was MESS :kii:

I love seeing people talk about this show either way. Most of these folks and these performative tweets for applause ain't bothering me

BrokenHeartsHeal

August 02, 2020, 08:20:48 PM #44 Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:21:44 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Also clearly these girls haven%u2019t made it past the first few episodes of season one before they start yapping. All of the characters literally matured by the end of Season 2 :uhh: and Kim is literally desired by niggas and eventually Hakeem for a hot second.