I wanna know if any of you gorls use this?

Started by BranLover, September 12, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
I think I'm afraid to get this mess cuz if I go to the doctor they are gonna automatically coin me as gay...
And yeah I am but so what..
I want a discrete way of getting the mess

yummy

Quote from: Gallis on September 12, 2015, 04:19:15 PM
Glock, that's ridiculous. It's not that serious. The only thing my doctor needs to know is that I have insurance.

!!! It's not like your doctor is gonna go on Facebook and tell all your family that you like to suck some dack every now and again.

I get being 'discreet' with your tea but that's a bit extreme, glock  :dead:

SUPREME

j

i was kidding btw glock

you dont have to tell anyone you like bootyholes and weiners.

Bentley!

Doctors kinda just know tho
You have to realize a good doctor sees so many patients, they recognize certain behaviors

Like mine, "So how's your sexual life been, healthy? And concerns?"
The MINUTE I said "um" before I answered I saw his ear twitch

And even then they don't know, know.
But a doctor has to be a trusted friend imo, the more they know the better health advice you get
God bless him for that Xanax tho,
I think he saved a couple niggers lives that day lolz

SUPREME

Quote from: Bentley! on September 12, 2015, 04:39:23 PM
Doctors kinda just know tho
You have to realize a good doctor sees so many patients, they recognize certain behaviors

Like mine, "So how's your sexual life been, healthy? And concerns?"
The MINUTE I said "um" before I answered I saw his ear twitch

And even then they don't know, know.
But a doctor has to be a trusted friend imo, the more they know the better health advice you get

lkjeJJFDKJ

!!

'Anything I need to know?  :mmyulost:'

'Um :udontlookok:'

sddddddd

i always feel like i'm telling them my deepest darkest secrets.

BranLover

Quote from: SUPREME on September 12, 2015, 04:20:08 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 04:13:12 PM
Quote from: RIG on September 12, 2015, 03:51:26 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 12, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
I think I'm afraid to get this mess cuz if I go to the doctor they are gonna automatically coin me as gay...
And yeah I am but so what..
I want a discrete way of getting the mess
who cares what they think? its not like they disclose ur business and they dont even know you like that
That's easier said than done
I don't feel comfortable yet
I still tell the doctor I have a girlfriend and all the mess we do ... Pretend am tryna get her pregnant and thangs..
She wanted me to meet her daughter :nowgorl:
she knows hun

shes just fcking with you and cackling downe after you walk out that room

'that fag think i don't know?  :nowgorl:'

vvvvv vvvvv

BrokenHeartsHeal

No shade come to think of it, it would be kind of embarassing if you did a check up and they find out you have a loose booty during a prostate check.

SUPREME

Quote from: Gallis on September 12, 2015, 04:43:49 PM
No shade come to think of it, it would be kind of embarassing if you did a check up and they find out you have a loose booty during a prostate check.
girl

whos asshole stays WIDE OPEN like that?

are you into fisting?

:omgwatshappening:

BranLover

bbbbbb

Not his fingers just SLIDING in there with ease!

AIDS!

Quote from: SUPREME on September 12, 2015, 04:44:51 PM
girl

whos asshole stays WIDE OPEN like that?

are you into fisting?

:omgwatshappening:
!!!
Hhhjj

AIDS!

Herb.

i mean u cannot blame Glock at the end of the day. let's be slow to judge him...i mean it's only a side effect of conditioning and shaming which is slathered onto our community through our own people. its just affected him a bit more deeply. but it's good for us to to let him know that it's OK to tell your doctor. don't hide your truth from those who can HELP you.

i'm only angry right now because i luv glock so much and it fucking frustrates me that he feels like he has to take these measures to protect his truth....when its affecting my bvys decisions regarding a doctors office im sorry but i fucking blacked out just a bit :stressed:

MelMel

Kurama

My thing is people are basically looking at this as a means to go out and indulge in high-risk sexual behaviors without any repercussions. It takes the "fear" out of contracting H.I.V and that incites people to want to just get loose and wild. My thing is you can do this, with a condom.

Also, the side effects of the drug isn't as researched as people tend to believe. You are essentially putting a shit load of medications(not fully knowing the impact it may have) in your body to prevent something you can easily do with other tools of safe sex.

Lastly, people tend to forget that there are worse things out there besides H.I.V this does not protect you from those.

Plus its another way for pharmaceutical companies to keep PoC medicated and drugged up.