Fatphobia? Woman DENIED Pedicure For Being "Too Big"

Started by Freemala Harris, September 11, 2019, 04:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

September 11, 2019, 04:32:29 PM Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:32:40 PM by Freeruu

The salon's owner stated that reason why Lewis was told she could not receive a pedicure due to her weight is because the salon chairs reportedly cost hundreds of dollars to repair if they are damaged due to being overloaded.

Marie Bui, one of the salon's employees insisted that no one intended to hurt Lewis' feelings or be offensive to her. Bui went on to explain that in the past another customer had broken a salon chair presumably because of her size, which is why Lewis was turned away.

Lewis isn't convinced that's the reason, saying she thinks "those chairs are very sturdy" and believes the salon is just using that as an excuse not to serve her.  She suggests that in the future, the salon should alert customers of the weight rule by putting up a visible sign.

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Sinpool

njnjknjknjjkj

I mean if Queens want to risk falling on her ass for the pedi let her.

como la whore

She's a larger woman but she doesn't look massive to me. Those chinks just wanted to be nasty and embarrass her.

Buy The Stars✨

I'm fine with this ... if  La'Quettana would have fallen out the chairshe would be trying to sue. 

Kalifornia.

sdfbbnnn

That pic above looks like some mess Pon would post :plzstop:

Edge gorl

Edge gorl

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 11, 2019, 05:30:36 PM
sdfbbnnn

That pic above looks like some mess Pon would post :plzstop:
gggggggggged

u askin for a smiley huh

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: chula. on September 11, 2019, 04:44:01 PM
She's a larger woman but she doesn't look massive to me. Those chinks just wanted to be nasty and embarrass her.

Marilyn

I don't blame Mei Ling and them. Lakisha's food stamp card wasn't paying for that chair

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Edge gorl

September 11, 2019, 06:33:42 PM #13 Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 06:34:01 PM by mean TS ho

but yea
shes right. (nd this IS a visible BLATANT diss at 'fros post, yes ma'am! ah -tuh! hmph).

jus my 'pinion