RAY7

Kaeli.

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
nenshdjdndbd

I believe him

But I'm still on Rih's side :blessed:

I don't.

Not entirely.  He's making it sound like he was questioning himself the whole time, unsure of what was indeed happening.

Nigga, you blacked out and beat her within an inch of her life.  Rih said he looked like he had no soul in his eyes.  How did he know she was trying to throw his phone out of the window?  She probably wanted to call the police.

The kicker for me is that Rihanna's face looked like she endured a brutal assault, and her neck had his fingerprints wrapped around them... meanwhile, he had not a scratch on him.  If she was fighting him or provoked him, she didn't do a very good job.  Looked like a one-sided fight to me.  AND he left her on the side of the road in the middle of a strange place screaming for help.

Plea'!

:overit:

ddd

I was speaking moreso on the background of the fight. I definitely agree that he tried to downplay his role in the mess.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 06:51:37 AM
This is pretty much how i always assumed it went down. To the T actually.  Rih honestly ended this boy and that alone is reason enough for me to love that bitch.  She went on to become one of the top names in music and this nigga is releasing music with Ray J. Diabolical ass BITCH  :gorlonfire:
kiiiiiiiiiii

Cowgirl

GLOCK

He still had control over the situation and decided to really go there
It doesn't sound like she gave him anything but love taps (which isn't cool as well)
But he admits to giving her a full on punch .. completely upping the ante
I wan him fucking DEAD

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 07:10:38 AM
weird how he would describe a beating as "petty" :dead: so tired of everyone using that word incorrectly

i dont see how u could bust her lip, feel awful about it, and then continue beating the crap out of her just because she spat on you.
She's kinda justified after u busted her LIP :dead:  like ... pull over and get the fuck outta the car, how bout that?
>>><<<

And he's lying about it being her just lashing him as he drive
It was revealed that he had abused her before
He's a fucking ape that needs to be gunned the fuck down

Kaeli.

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Sorry but I screamed here

Is it a Pok?mon brawl  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Ripping off jeep doors and thangs
I mean ..
This is the same person that threw a brick at the car his mother was driving

n

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 08:58:12 AM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Sorry but I screamed here

Is it a Pok?mon brawl  :plzstop:
bcfbfffxxx

Rihanna hurt herself in confusion.
:mmyucudnvr:

Vonc2002

And didn't he throw sumn out the window at one of those morning shows? He's a wild ass ape and that's why his career aint where it could be. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Cho-Ku on June 26, 2017, 07:23:00 AM
TBH this made me like Rih a bit more

The fact this bitch didn't go down without a fight and spit in his face after he punched her
!

I'm thinking that when she "Hit" him..
It was like fingers to the face .. fingers to the head .. like "what's this?"

I don't hear anything about the carry swerving and such.
I want him dead choke

GRAND

nobody was cheating with monica faggot

all she gets is cheated ON