Rewatched Zoe Ever After this week

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, December 07, 2019, 11:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Rewatched Zoe Ever After this week and I really didn't mind the show. There was lots of room for it to grow and the cast was pretty great. I wouldn't mind seeing another season of it pop up on BET.

Even more than that, I'd love for the original Brandy songs you could hear in the soundtrack of the show to be officially released so I can buy them, or at least leaked so we can hear them in full. 

:wub:

I know a second season will likely never happen. Would anyone else want to watch it, if they did it?

Any of you have any of those songs??

:supluv:

Justaway_

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 07, 2019, 11:32:52 AM

I know a second season will likely never happen. Would anyone else want to watch it, if they did it?

hell no :disgusted:

Buy The Stars✨

no one has the songs.. brandy doesnt even have them  currently she is working on the moesha reboot lolz

TogetherAgain

December 07, 2019, 11:49:29 AM #4 Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:52:19 AM by TogetherAgain
When I saw Chicago in LA, a few of the Starz talked with Willie outside after the show. He said Zoe Ever After was picked up for Season 2.

That's clearly not the case now, but I wonder what happened/why it fell through.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

long-timeTheRoofFan

December 07, 2019, 12:25:42 PM #6 Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 12:26:25 PM by long-timeBfan
Quote from: TogetherAgain on December 07, 2019, 11:49:29 AM
When I saw Chicago in LA, a few of the Starz talked with Willie outside after the show. He said Zoe Ever After was picked up for Season 2.

I read somewhere recently the show was listed as whatever year it came out to current which is actually why I rewatched.

I wouldn't mind this at all

long-timeTheRoofFan

Just something cute for the BET+ app or whatever their shit is called

Young

Rather have Moesha 

but Ghan is really a boomed actress

two starring sitcoms 

Ack

D.I.E.G.O.

It was cute. I just remember Beggin' coming out and I was so happy to get new music, I forgot about the show  :dead:

lovechild

It was just missing a lot and I couldn't really connect to it. Wish it would've gotten a 2nd season tho. Just hate that she didn't really speak on it afterwards 

Annie

December 08, 2019, 04:33:51 AM #13 Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 04:34:19 AM by Annie
The laughs in the background are terrible. Especially when they say something that is clearly not funny. I don't know it just made me realize these writers probably thought it was funny but they were failing 80 percent of the time. I do love watching Brandy enjoy her work as an actress but it made me realize the music means so much more to me.

/.\

BrandyAlways

Absolutely f****** not. It's time for music.  :howfestive: