B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hewritez

Quote from: Lee on July 12, 2020, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: hewritez on July 12, 2020, 03:26:45 PM
I have a feeling we'll get the iTunes snippets by Friday.
2 weeks out.
And I will be listening. I don't have the patience not to  :dead:

I almost don't want them to share snippets cuz I know I won't have any self control

c I've had it with the wait. it's like when you visit your aunt and for a few days you don't jerk off cause you don't feel right about it but then you say fuck it...I've waited too long  :letsmessfag:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: hewritez on July 12, 2020, 04:01:29 PM
2 weeks out.

I almost don't want them to share snippets cuz I know I won't have any self control

c I've had it with the wait. it's like when you visit your aunt and for a few days you don't jerk off cause you don't feel right about it but then you say fuck it...I've waited too long  :letsmessfag:
:dead: :dead: this reminds me I should read some more stories in that amazing book you wrote!

hewritez

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 12, 2020, 04:04:09 PM
2 weeks out.

:dead: :dead: this reminds me I should read some more stories in that amazing book you wrote!

ackk 

:stressed: :stressed: :blush: :wub:

Le Champ

2 weeks out.

Fbdndnsndndnndmd
:plzstop:

Monika

2 weeks out.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

FRANCE

Im not listening to any snippets. If the album is sequenced to perfection the way they are saying it is, I refuse to listen to it any other way. I can see myself listening to snippets of songs I alrdy hrd snippets of to see what the final thing will kinda give (I Am More, No Tomorrow, Borderline), but the rest I wanna hear in full. If I hear the snippets, Im gonna keep playin the shit out over and over again and by the time the album drops, I'll be kinda over it. I doubt we'll get snippets this era though. The snippet days are kinda gone. 

Moon

If this isn't her last album she needs to make a FULL album with Tim and I don't care what anyone says :scrumptious:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

July 12, 2020, 06:21:43 PM #517 Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:28:14 PM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
I will not be listening to any snippets I just wanna b n shock on 7/31.

Not sure if this was mentioned but
" Have u Ever " is number 127 on iTunes r&b.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: afromoondiac on July 12, 2020, 05:44:06 PM
If this isn't her last album she needs to make a FULL album with Tim and I don't care what anyone says :scrumptious:
lol why y'all be thinking that this will be her last album, muva has much more to give.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

long-timeTheRoofFan

July 12, 2020, 06:33:07 PM #519 Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:34:30 PM by long-timeBfan
If this isn't her last album she needs to make a FULL album with Tim and I don't care what anyone says :scrumptious:

I want a Timbaland and Neptunes album from her, those albums have always been my favourites and we've never gotten The Neptunes from Brandy.. They need Timbaland to do half of the album too to balance it out tho. Maybe even a couple of tracks from Organized Noise too

My most favourite classic albums have production from Tim and Neptunes

Ex, of artists that have done this: Jay Z, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Missy Elliott, Beyonce', Cee-Lo and Snoop Dogg... any of these artists could collaborate with Brandy on this project too and I'd be very happy. :D

Moon

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 12, 2020, 06:31:20 PM
lol why y'all be thinking that this will be her last album, muva has much more to give.

Bby.... if she has another long break she'll be damn near 50

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: afromoondiac on July 12, 2020, 06:33:56 PM

Yeah I know lol but still won't be her last. She needs to push out at least three more albums this decade
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Monika

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 12, 2020, 07:34:42 PM

Yeah I know lol but still won't be her last. She needs to push out at least three more albums this decade
Yahudah

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 12, 2020, 07:34:42 PM

ddssssssddsdddddddfff

Are we talkin about the same person here? Don't be delusional gor  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm going into this expecting it to be her last album so I won't be looking for anything else and disappointed. I can't do another 8 year break with all the false starts in between. That's why I have a lot of pressure on this album to be good b/c I can see it being her last.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Im so looking forward to the hours leading up to midnight cause I'll be playing all of her albums from first to last and then go right into B7. I'm so excited!