The gorls in NYC are currently looting Macy’s, Apple, Kate Spade, Nike, etc.

Started by Lucid Salvatore, June 02, 2020, 01:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: Salvatore on June 02, 2020, 01:39:49 AM
They're dead ass throwing iPhones and MacBooks into the crowd sddffds
And the way the gorls are trying to CATCH the mess  :dead: is it a bouquet at a wedding?

:plzstop:

I need both right now.  :plzstop:

I only have an iPhone X. :stressed:

Edge gorl

Moon

interesting that people seem to be able to loot even high end stores at ease with no one to stop them but yet peaceful people sitting on park benches minding their business are being shot in the forehead with rubber bullets and tackled to the ground by a huge group of officers

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: afromoondiac on June 02, 2020, 02:58:48 AM
interesting that people seem to be able to loot even high end stores at ease with no one to stop them but yet peaceful people sitting on park benches minding their business are being shot in the forehead with rubber bullets and tackled to the ground by a huge group of officers
xbxnxxnxmdndndkdn
With EASE because in none of those videos were there ever any resistance

JCJ 🪐

Some of those videos of protesters burning police cars were definitely set up. There was one video with a whole LINE of cars and the cops just stood there.

Moon

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on June 02, 2020, 03:18:08 AM
Quote from: afromoondiac on June 02, 2020, 02:58:48 AM
xbxnxxnxmdndndkdn
With EASE because in none of those videos were there ever any resistance

come on guys! In the back yall!

I'm not condemning the looters I just think it's BIZARRE how the contrast has been.. at least what we've seen online. Perhaps in reality it's different