What Brandy Can Learn From The Release Of Her Last Album ?Two Eleven?

Started by Seven, January 20, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

STUNNA GOD

No shade, but Human was just doomed on arrival. Nothing else on the album, besides the first two singles, were hit worthy.

Do You Know >>>>>

Myron

Had  "DYK" been releases as a second single.... that album would have lasted so much longer.

We would have got a third single ... which I think would have been "without you "..... but Do you know would have definitley got her another hit.

Quote from: Myron on January 21, 2016, 10:42:16 AM
Had  "DYK" been releases as a second single.... that album would have lasted so much longer.

We would have got a third single ... which I think would have been "without you "..... but Do you know would have definitley got her another hit.

Definitely!

DYK woulda been a SMASH on urban radio.
Without You woulda slayed all radio!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Yall keep saying had DYK was released blah blah but they could've released it all they want. If it didn't accompany marketing coins it would've still turned out the same way.

The Brandy Barbie

Annie

Both two eleven and human didn't have the best singles or songs when you compar them to the other albums.
I still love so sick tho
Chose the right producers

/.\

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 21, 2016, 10:46:09 AM
Yall keep saying had DYK was released blah blah but they could've released it all they want. If it didn't accompany marketing coins it would've still turned out the same way.

marketing coin like money for a video and performances?

Cuz the money she put into the WD and touring, a lil bit coulda been spent on DYK.

Some songs sell themselves and I do think DYK woulda been one of those songs esp coming up off PID

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!! But Without You would've flopped. I would've came right back with Slower as 3rd single for another quick radio smash. Maybe even a remix mess with Trey Songz or Chris Brown again. I could see it giving a It Wont Stop mess. If something is finally working, dont switch it up.

GLOCK

!!!!!!!!!

Agreed

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on January 21, 2016, 11:02:29 AM

!!!!!!!! But Without You would've flopped. I would've came right back with Slower as 3rd single for another quick radio smash. Maybe even a remix mess with Trey Songz or Chris Brown again. I could see it giving a It Wont Stop mess. If something is finally working, dont switch it up.

A&R!

Trey plea

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 21, 2016, 10:46:09 AM
We WERE the marketing. What marketing coins did PID or the entire Two Eleven project have in general? :dead: If the song is a hit, its just a damns HIT. Do You Know had potential to be as big or BIGGER than PID. Wildest clearly just didnt have it in ha.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 21, 2016, 11:08:27 AM
Quote from: Trey on January 21, 2016, 11:02:29 AM

A&R!

Trey plea

sdddddddddddddd

I mean NOTHING was gonna save Code Flop.

:overit: