What Brandy Can Learn From The Release Of Her Last Album ?Two Eleven?

Started by Seven, January 20, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 21, 2016, 09:03:45 AM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 20, 2016, 11:21:44 PM
I'm still upset "Warm It Up With love" wasn't a fucking single!
u are OUT of it if u believe "Let me Go" of "warm it up" should've been singled..

And I WARM is one of my favorite songs on Human..
But no ma'am

!!!
"Let Me Go" is a mess

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 21, 2016, 11:14:20 AM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 21, 2016, 09:03:45 AM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 20, 2016, 11:21:44 PM
I'm still upset "Warm It Up With love" wasn't a fucking single!
u are OUT of it if u believe "Let me Go" of "warm it up" should've been singled..

And I WARM is one of my favorite songs on Human..
But no ma'am

!!!
"Let Me Go" is a mess
d

They want Quee' to damn FLOP. :dead:

MAY

Brandy just needs to be consistent and take responsibility for her own career.

martian

Let Me Go, Warm It Up With Love, Do You Know What You Have...these are all songs that would've done well at radio. regardless of how Brandy's fans feel about them as songs, they were potential radio hits.

I don't know what Brandy's team is thinking when they pick singles.

Wtv

Quote from: Annie on January 21, 2016, 10:53:41 AM
Both two eleven and human didn't have the best singles or songs when you compar them to the other albums.
I still love so sick tho
Chose the right producers

100% agreed.

What about us & Full moon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> leagues away from PID and WD.

So yeah, she can do better

throwintheTAL

Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 20, 2016, 11:17:07 PM
Release more than just 2 singles. We've been getting just 2 singles since Full Moon.
I'm still upset Do You know & Let Me Go wasn't singles.
I was upset all these 30+ gorls really thought Let Me Go was ever a contender for a single  :sevynstreeter:

#Mu7

I'm sorry Two Eleven's SOLE problem was the top-heavy promotion. You 90s girls consistently continue to promote only during the first week, instead of how y'all used to do.

you gotta release hit after hit . make them buy your shit. that't what sets you guys struggle katy, bey, all of em. release multiple singles.

yeah they have bigger budget but if you know your budget is limited, stretch that shit out. sprinkle some here and there and make the label sign a contract that says they will allow you X amount of singles before you release the project.

Quote from: ralfsdaddy on January 21, 2016, 11:53:39 AM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 20, 2016, 11:17:07 PM
Release more than just 2 singles. We've been getting just 2 singles since Full Moon.
I'm still upset Do You know & Let Me Go wasn't singles.
I was upset all these 30+ gorls really thought Let Me Go was ever a contender for a single  :sevynstreeter:

me too Let Me Go was too busy sounding for radio

Wtv

I dont see Let me go flopping more than Wildest dreams. I liked the song since the very 1st listen and heard potential in it.

With a dope video and performances here and there, it could have had a decent run, not #1 hit, but.... just more promo for the album, just like PID, tho that had Chris Brown.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Tijobr on January 21, 2016, 12:36:30 PM
I dont see Let me go flopping more than Wildest dreams. I liked the song since the very 1st listen and heard potential in it.

With a dope video and performances here and there, it could have had a decent run, not #1 hit, but.... just more promo for the album, just like PID, tho that had Chris Brown.

Right.  LMG did have more potential than most songs on the album, and it would capitalize of the same audience as PID.  But, yeah, DYK should've been the second single, though.

DraeDrizzl3

I agree with this article

DYK, Let Me Go then Wish Your Love away should've been follow up singles
:stressed:

DraeDrizzl3

First and Love and Piano Man should've folowed Departed
:loose2when:
Afrodisiac should've been the second single too
:fuming: :fuming: :fuming: :fuming: :fuming:

The Brandy Barbie

This Warm It Up thing is kind of out of the blue.  I've never even heard anyone mention they'd wanted it as a single. I don't think anything could've saved that album.  It was a good album, but it didn't really have radio hits.

zeytoven

great article but I believe a team is what makes an artist. Artists nowadays (especially rnb) need to hire at least one SANE fan because they could bring in helpful marketing tactics. It wouldn't be a Selena case only and only if u tell that the person is sane. But I believe that is the only way to sustaining a great album era. Yeah I believe the saying, "No one will go hard for you, than you". But there are ppl who will go hard for you and they most def need to be in your camp. Anybody on this site would be a great addition to Brandy's team. Silent doesn't really have any great ideas and I don't really think he get's it. But just my small observation