What Brandy Can Learn From The Release Of Her Last Album ?Two Eleven?

Started by Seven, January 20, 2016, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

Omg, just remembered I did some simple videos with Human songs, imagining how the song would feel with a visual.

Damm, a label blocked my 1st and love short clips  :-(

but look this, lol. it was a quick experiment with another Bran video, see  :-D

I wanted to see how a urban set would fit with the song, seeing it now kind of makes me change my mind regarding the song being a single. It could have worked

Marilyn

FRANCE

Quote from: Sirius on January 21, 2016, 06:07:13 PM
Yall crazy, Piano God was lit
:flamebroiled:

It sounds a bit corny listening to it now, but at the time, it definitely should've been the 2nd single. Brandy needs to get her 2nd single pickings down cause its her poor 2nd single choices that halts the rest of the era.

Wtv

Would love to know the persons that approved each of her last second singles

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 21, 2016, 06:20:27 PM
Quote from: Sirius on January 21, 2016, 06:07:13 PM
Yall crazy, Piano God was lit
:flamebroiled:

It sounds a bit corny listening to it now, but at the time, it definitely should've been the 2nd single. Brandy needs to get her 2nd single pickings down cause its her poor 2nd single choices that halts the rest of the era.
I still love it but I get where you're coming from. Rodney was biting Polow hard with that beat and we know Polow shit sounds dated now.

BranLover

My only complaint has always been inconsistent/underwhelming visuals and not pushing more than two singles.

silentbx

Quote from: zeytoven on January 21, 2016, 02:13:20 PM
great article but I believe a team is what makes an artist. Artists nowadays (especially rnb) need to hire at least one SANE fan because they could bring in helpful marketing tactics. It wouldn't be a Selena case only and only if u tell that the person is sane. But I believe that is the only way to sustaining a great album era. Yeah I believe the saying, "No one will go hard for you, than you". But there are ppl who will go hard for you and they most def need to be in your camp. Anybody on this site would be a great addition to Brandy's team. Silent doesn't really have any great ideas and I don't really think he get's it. But just my small observation

Unfortunately your "small observation" is 100% wrong.

RatherBe

Her team or her who's ever at fault needs to stop being so lackadaisical and slow..

BetterAngels

Well, my boyfriend isn't a Brandy fan and he loved Warm it Up With Love