Robert Glasper says he wants to produce Brandy/Fantasia/Jazmine track

Started by BranLover, March 17, 2016, 05:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

He's a great musician but as a producer I find his work interesting, but not necessarily entertaining. Does that make sense? :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 17, 2016, 05:45:47 PM
He's a great musician but as a producer I find his work interesting, but not necessarily entertaining. Does that make sense? :dead:
Yes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Luxury

Speaking from a strictly musical point of view, I would love it. But I personally want this song to have a big mainstream presence... A HIT  :flamebroiled:

Luxury

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 17, 2016, 05:45:47 PM

Absolutely

GYNandTONIC

Gilgamesh.

I do think they need to go the "earthy" route to a degree..

something like this...

BAPHOMET.

BranLover

Quote from: Luxury on March 17, 2016, 05:51:30 PM
Speaking from a strictly musical point of view, I would love it. But I personally want this song to have a big mainstream presence... A HIT  :flamebroiled:

I can understand this. Don't know why people are making it seem like he's awful or something. Lol.

Gilgamesh.

RekeRig

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 17, 2016, 05:11:24 PM
No ma'am
!!!!

they should make it a competition, though. Have everyone send in shit and the three women can decide on what's best. EVERYONE wants to be the one to do it  :kii:

lmao!!!