Member Appreciation: Jayden (Jans fan, Naomi Stan, former Ci)

Started by GLOCK, March 22, 2016, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

He gives the best aesthetic on the board & is highly informed.

STUNNA GOD

I use Jayden and his taste in music PROFOUNDLY!!! You were the one that introduced me to Rochelle Jordan, I believe. For that ALONE, you will always be good with me!!!!

Thanks bvy!!! And "Falling"will always be Amerie's greatest song. Lol!!

:traciandchelle:

AIDS!

It's her worst song ever
And Forecast>>>>>
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: GOLD on April 03, 2016, 04:38:07 PM
It's her worst song ever
And Forecast>>>>>
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
dsdsdssdsddssdsd

Forecast close behind, but wow YEA. Falling >>>>

I still fume that she didnt make it an entire song... :uhh:

SouravMay

Jayden is my African brother. We've had one of the most intricate relationships on here, which actually started off well but somewhere went left. It has always been a desire of mine to hash it out, but Jayden is a person of character and pride who will stand in his truth regardless. I find his signatures and avatars of very consequent and distinct style and esthetic, and I love discussing all things black and African with him and Iman. He's handsome and also seems very caring and sweet. Slay Ghanaian sis!
B7

LiiVE

aww jayden!  :stressed:

i think we use to go at it a while back, but things couldn't be anymore different now. He's cute and funny and on top of that he's very knowledgable. i feel like he's one of the few members who i actually learn a bit from.

DraeDrizzl3

Ommmmf this the chocolate, Amemory stan Jay?
:'(

Always loved him. He's intelligent, has great taste in music and we both seem to lash the same stan groups.
:hehe: