Member Appreciation: Kurama (Bre... Aka the Britney Stan)

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2016, 01:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

He's a kii owt. Will get u right together with one sentence

He's one of those posters that can come into a thread and just post a letter and have me screaming!

SUPREME

I love him

Seems like a very level headed individual and a ton of our views align whether he realizes it or not

And from what I remember he's cute

:suplol:

Glenda

Love his love for Britney and I love his effortless shade.  :ohwow:

LiiVE

love seeing him get ppl together

one my lowkey  faves

RekeRig

Quote from: Fr?ūd?ł??t. on March 29, 2016, 03:24:01 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 29, 2016, 03:21:15 PM
my twin. i love how comfortable he is in himself.

!!!!

I really love everything about him.
exactly what I was thinking and why I've admired him as well. never ever had an online persona here (nothing wrong with some who have, cuz I love the hell outta pons) and he's never been worried about fitting in or trying to hold back on his opinion. He's book smart, but sooooo much more than that. He really understands people, and their ticks/personality types. It's really interesting and cool to observe

I rarely disagree with him :dead: and yes, his taste in music is incredible. My itunes thanks him 

yummy

My bruv :stressed:

Funny, intelligent  (very wise beyond his years), open minded, great taste in music, not afraid to leave a few lashes on a fag's back etc;

Super grateful for his presence in my e-life tbh

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 29, 2016, 05:16:01 PM
My bruv :stressed:

Funny, intelligent  (very wise beyond his years), open minded, great taste in music, not afraid to leave a few lashes on a fag's back etc;

Super grateful for his presence in my e-life tbh

Kurama

ZOMMMGG. I was crossing my fingers hoping I didnt get a thread. I legit thought I would get a bunch of posts like Yar Backward's (whoever the hell that is).

So many affirmations from some of my favorite members here! Thank yall this really does mean a lot. I know sometimes we downplay the impact message boards can have on people but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't touched by these posts :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

I am really humbled and thankful to share this e-life and even real life with you all. Im legit cheesing, thank you. Seriously.  :wub: :blush: :'(

Nyan Cat

hes a bruv!

n unlike most gorls here...hes GETS stuff lols!  :letsmessfag:

also we both luv anime
n lemme tell ya
introduced this boy to saint seiya n wont shutup 'bout it lols

Nyan Cat

March 29, 2016, 08:37:27 PM #26 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:37:35 PM by Curious ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ George
Quote from: Kurama on March 29, 2016, 06:48:30 PM
ZOMMMGG. I was crossing my fingers hoping I didnt get a thread. 
j

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BranLover

I love Bre! So real, level headed, and sexy. He's always been the same.

DraeDrizzl3

Bre :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He's def one of the nicest people I've met on here. He gives amazing advice, has great taste in everything and so open minded and just perfect
:stressed:

We have to meet one day
:blush: