Member Appreciation: Talisa (lis, Ci Stan, Bey Stan, aspiring actress)

Started by GLOCK, April 02, 2016, 01:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Anyone who has been loggin into any music board over the last decade knows Tal'.

A legend of sorts!

Jon

MelMel

My Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is extremely funny, and very smart, and I love how hard she go for Cisus and Beysus. Love my sis!!! Always been kind to me and I will always love her for that.

FINE.

Love her wit and how she'll get someone together in a millisecond if they try it.  :blush:

LOONA.

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 02, 2016, 02:22:15 PM
A real knowledgable and funny person. Talisa knows about a wide array of topics and can really discuss ANYTHING and I love people like that. Sweet when she wants to be and i've experienced it more than once

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Trey on April 02, 2016, 02:30:09 PM
dsddsdsdddsdsdsddsddsddsdsdsdsdsddddsdsdsdsdsdssdsdsdsdssdsdds

I used to anticipate and LIVE for her returns on the old board. She's like Georgina Sparks to Gossip Girl. Always added LIFE to the board when things were getting a bit dry. :dead:

Hell, lets just add Talisa to RHOA.
vvvvvvvvvvvclclvlc; <3 you trey

throwintheTAL

Quote from: MelMel on April 02, 2016, 07:18:40 PM
My Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is extremely funny, and very smart, and I love how hard she go for Cisus and Beysus. Love my sis!!! Always been kind to me and I will always love her for that.
I love you, Melly! So sweet, genuine, and handsome

throwintheTAL

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 02, 2016, 02:30:15 PM
bxbxxbxbxbx

Omg

I LOVE Lis

One of the funniest people I've encountered EVER. On and offline. There have been SO many legendary moments I'll never forget over the years that she was involved with  :dead: :dead: :dead: many of which happened here

But obviously she stans for queens so there's an everlasting love in regards to that

and outside of that, she's intelligent, hilarious, and surprisingly NOT as evil as she seems.

That's my sis for life :ohwow:
Got so much love for you ton. When taron & tierr' was cliqued up n TIGHT, our friendship rivaled there and it would get ti' so HOT

here's to keepin the gorls' steam pressed for years to come :tistheseas:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: LiiVE on April 02, 2016, 04:19:16 PM
Lis :wub:

I can remember seeing  her crazy ass draggin the girls in the youtube comments  back in like 06 as "Ciaralovingfan" :kii: She's probaby the most loyal stan I ever witnessed. Outside of being hilarious and evil,  I'm gld to have known her for so long and getting the chance to see her softer side at some points. She's really a sweet girl :stressed:
<3 you big booty

Zankou.

She's very smart and a kii tbh. She's the biggest Stan of any group here

She used to say such nice things about mon but she hates her now.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 02, 2016, 04:33:45 PM
Tal' is a kii owt. Very loyal and insanely intelligent outside of the stan mess.

Would love to have more non music related convos with her :ohwow:
cccccccccccccccv;

you'll just have to stop stanning for rih luv

throwintheTAL

Quote from: COD. on April 02, 2016, 04:45:46 PM
Love her. We go way back. All the way back to 07 I believe
:jarvwhereru:

She's made me laugh so much over the years and I can't thank her enough. Someone I genuinely trust and admire for sure.
:traciandchelle:
Cody, you always been there for me, bby! Such a sweetie and so talented. Thanks for putting me on to photoshop :plzstop: