Tisha Campbell-Martin files for bankruptcy

Started by yummy, April 04, 2016, 12:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Is this why she was trying to get a music career going  :diddraispoot:...  I thought she was doing it for fun.

Lazarus

garlic

nnn i think they aren't reporting their true assets. just enough to get rid of the debt so they can start accumulating money again. they must be about to make a deal or something and don't want to have to pay off what they currently owe. smart, but STILL. NNNNN

Chameleon

She did say she was a lazy bitch. I wonder how much they spent on that video...&:&/&:&:&:

And don't they own a restaurant?

Chameleon

DVDDY.

There must be some sort of loophole in filing for bankruptcys that allows everyone underreport their actual assets and exaggerate their debts. I mean, $200 in cash?? 🤔

Nyan Cat

Zankou.

Quote from: RON. on April 04, 2016, 01:52:59 PM
There must be some sort of loophole in filing for bankruptcys that allows everyone underreport their actual assets and exaggerate their debts. I mean, $200 in cash?? 🤔

!!!

RekeRig

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 04, 2016, 12:08:26 PM
Not 200 dollars

Is this how bankruptcy works? You withdraw all your cash and hide it then file?
pretty much  :dead: they aint broke

and that monthly income sounds bogus as well. she should snatch way more than that as far as "Dr. Ken" goes

Buy The Stars✨

its not really funny that sucks.. and it can happen to anyone if youre not careful

she needs to get with martin Lawerence and try to bring back martin tbh quite frank

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: garlic on April 04, 2016, 01:38:48 PM
nnn i think they aren't reporting their true assets. just enough to get rid of the debt so they can start accumulating money again. they must be about to make a deal or something and don't want to have to pay off what they currently owe. smart, but STILL. NNNNN
sssssssssssss

!!!!!!!!!

and there's no way at this stage in their life they'd take such a huge credit hit. I believe they've got MUCH more income coming in and they inflated their expenses.

mess :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

hotep.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

April 04, 2016, 06:52:32 PM #28 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:53:03 PM by Rawlf
whoa... monthly income is 7k
crazy how that mirrors 9-5 working individuals (couples) and singles even
BRANDY

Rxxf

u really have to invest in that kind of business