P!nk Readies Max Martin-Produced Song "Just Like Fire"

Started by JRocka, April 04, 2016, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

P!nk recently announced she's singing the theme song for Disney's upcoming Alice Through the Looking Glass movie, a take on Jefferson Airplane's 1967 hit ?White Rabbit,? and will also release an original song for the film. It was just announced the new song is titled "Just Like Fire" and produced by Max Martin with a release date slated for April 15. A music video directed by Dave Meyers will debut in May. Martin is responsible for P!nk's 2008 hit "So What," as well as "Raise Your Glass" and "Fuckin Perfect."

Fans heard a preview of the "White Rabbit" cover in a behind-the-scenes featurette uploaded to YouTube in February, but aside from that and Ellen DeGeneres' TV show theme song, we haven't heard new pop tunes from P!nk since she released The Truth About Love in 2012. The "Just Give Me a Reason" singer stepped out of the limelight in recent years to focus on her folk album Rose Ave. with singer-songwriter Dallas Green for their band You+Me, but her pop return is finally near.

?I like quirky, I like weird," P!nk said earlier this year, "and this movie is one of the quirkier, more creative stories.? She adds, "that?s one of the more exciting things that I?ve ever done in my life."

Not only is she producing two songs for the movie, but word on the street says P!nk's new album is nearly finished and features three collaborations.
queen coming soon  :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

SUPREME

yay cant wait for this single

im sure it wont be mainstream pop and will show the world how different she is <3

Kaeli.

ugh she better not release the same song she's been releasing as lead single for the past like 13 years as lead again.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

FRANCE

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 04, 2016, 03:46:13 PM
ugh she better not release the same song she's been releasing as lead single for the past like 13 years as lead again.

Well, if it aint broke, why fix it? Plus, she's working with the same producer so...

Wtv

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Fuck this readyinv shit where da link at

Where the snipett at

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

yummy

April 04, 2016, 07:57:38 PM #10 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:58:24 PM by ANIMMAI
QuoteMax Martin-Produced

BAPHOMET.