The Backstreet Boys Want A Vegas Residency

Started by JRocka, April 04, 2016, 03:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

While they no longer court the mainstream music charts, the Backstreet Boys are still hard at work.

After just releasing a zombie apocalypse film with NSYNC (yes, you read that right) the BSB are moving onto their next business venture and pop's latest trend - a Vegas residency.

Nick Carter spoke to ET about their plans to reside in the city, stating:

"We have a deal with Live Nation, which is the touring company, and we just signed a 9-show deal to do sort of like a test run in Vegas with the residency. So that?s definitely going to happen, but we?re going to do a trial run first. It would definitely have to be a very big and spectacular show. Thankfully, we have a good catalog so we can perform all of our hits. That could take up a lot of the show."

In past world tours, the Boys have performed elaborate aerial tricks and wowed crowds with their highly choreographed dance performances. If they want to hold their own against Vegas's current big names like Britney and J-Lo, they'll definitely have to pull out all their late 90s performance stops!

Carter also confirmed the band is working on a new album and world tour.
this may work for them they have alotta decent hits and despite low sales their last album In a World Like This shows they know how to make a good pop records  :loose2when: :loose2when:

COD.

this could work.....they have the hits for a nice Vegas show. I'd go.

Rxxf

BRANDY

FRANCE

BAPHOMET.

JRocka

COD.

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

This was my FAV song by them i still listen to it today

Vonc2002

I hate them, non singing selfs
Nsync>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

JRocka

April 04, 2016, 07:42:25 PM #11 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:42:57 PM by LiBra
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 04, 2016, 07:36:56 PM
I hate them, non singing selfs
Nsync>>>>>>>

I'm a Nysync stan but vocally BSB slayed as a group their harmonies shitted .....however JC's voice>>>>>every member of BSB lol

JRocka

Britney's vocal impact on these verses >>>>>> :stressed: i loved their voices

Buy The Stars✨

JRocka

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 04, 2016, 07:48:12 PM
Quote from: LiBra on April 04, 2016, 07:46:49 PM

Britney's vocal impact on these verses >>>>>> :stressed: i loved their voices

:plzstop:

did i lie...britney would have eaten those verses  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: