Old clip of Brandy talking about Full Moon and vocal style

Started by RekeRig, July 31, 2015, 12:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

"Sang my ass off ...   Hollered" :dead: sounds familiar.  For anyone worried about her singing style on the upcoming album. If she considers hollering to be what she did on that album, then I'm excited Lolz

PS: I want the full clip of this interview

Ma Lo

RekeRig

Edited the original post with the full clip

Thanks to Jawan

BrandyFromTheFuture

Also feel like she is in a similar mental space now, as she was back then. Some of her trials just changed how she felt period, but she's back to her normal self now.

BrandyAboveAll

I think she's herself for the first time publicly. Music is hard to describe so Ill just wait for the product. Brandy doesn't disappoint.

Demm_

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 31, 2015, 03:05:23 PM
Also feel like she is in a similar mental space now, as she was back then. Some of her trials just changed how she felt period, but she's back to her normal self now.
!!!!!! She's saying the same things now

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Demm_ on July 31, 2015, 07:18:28 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 31, 2015, 03:05:23 PM
!!!!!! She's saying the same things now

!!! and i doubt she looked at this interview for guidance lol

Annie

The part of getting up at so to do yoga is pretty funny, that's her life right now.. Waking up early and meditating

/.\

RekeRig

Quote from: Annie on July 31, 2015, 07:47:41 PM
The part of getting up at so to do yoga is pretty funny, that's her life right now.. Waking up early and meditating
:stressed: