Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 07, 2017, 11:39:35 PM

!!!!!!! I agree.

me and my brother are both disgusted this season. Nothing makes sense at all.

Its just terrible. Hope it gets cancelled.

AIDS

vonc r u still watching This is CANCER

BAPHOMET.

QuoteTHE HANDMAID?S TALE
Season 2
Episode Count: 13
Premiere Date: April 2018
Cast: Elisabeth Moss, Joseph Fiennes, Yvonne Strahovski, Samira Wiley, Alexis Bledel, Ann Dowd, Max Minghella, Madeline Brewer, O-T Fagbenle and Amanda Brugel.
Crew: The Handmaid?s Tale comes to Hulu from MGM Television and is created, executive produced and written by Bruce Miller. Executive produced by Warren Littlefield, Elisabeth Moss, Daniel Wilson, Fran Sears, and Ilene Chaiken. MGM serves as the international distributor for the series.
Synopsis: The Emmy-winning drama series returns with a second season shaped by Offred?s pregnancy and her ongoing fight to free her future child from the dystopian horrors of Gilead. ?Gilead is within you? is a favorite saying of Aunt Lydia. In Season Two, Offred and all our characters will fight against ? or succumb to ? this dark truth.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/handmaids-tale-season-2-premiere-date-hulu-the-path-looming-tower-hard-sun-1202207886/

:loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

forgot to post this last month  :'( :'( :'( :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Jon Bernthal and this beard in The Punisher. Kinda want him inside of me tbh

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Queer As Folk was so.... :stressed: I remember watching the series finale just...

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 22, 2017, 09:16:36 PM
Queer As Folk was so.... :stressed: I remember watching the series finale just...
mnnnnnnnnnn

im actually watching those white fags now

on season 2

Stewie

Bb

Jon BrentHal ain't sexy....

Mexican looking self

Stewie

Im on episode 5 of punisher. kinda want the punisher to pin down his nerdy sidekick and plow his brains out....their chemistry is turning me the hell on

BAPHOMET.

:guys:

I did get a BDSM vibe from the whole tied to the chair mess

Stewie

bhhhhgt but even AFTER that.... all these heart to heart conversations.

MelMel

I just finished watching the Best Triplet

BAPHOMET.