B SOURCE CASTING: Who do we want to play Zoe's ex-husband?

glock · 34 · 5662

glock

:ohwow:

I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

glock

Re: B SOURCE CASTING: Who do we want to play Zoe's ex-husband?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 10:35:54 PM
I know he's a drug addict
But I think he would add a special edge that am looking for on the show
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..

Pisces Soul

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 10:59:44 PM
he's a big risk...he probably start off good...then he falls off track...now they either have to write him out the show or replace him

glock

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 11:05:06 PM
yeah he would slay

De?

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 11:13:38 PM
Robert Christopher Riley (Hit The Floor)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 11:19:09 PM by D.E.E »

glock

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 11:25:10 PM
Dee hes fine
But he's not edgy enough
The guy is suppose to be a dick head

Hugo

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 11:34:28 PM
Nate Parker

glock

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 11:38:58 PM
v
Couldn't imagine him on a sitcom

Troye Stormborn

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 11:51:11 PM

TinaSnow

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 11:52:59 PM
I feel like it would be a great dynamic if he were foreign or at least had an accent. Like Maks.
 :raycharles2urmess:

Sovereign.

• ?

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 01:23:02 AM
I'd love Nate to play her ex. Great actor. And Bran already said he was attractive.

Hugo

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 04:43:27 AM
I'd love Nate to play her ex. Great actor. And Bran already said he was attractive.

Let's not forget that BODY! He is cut the fuck up! Boxer Teas!

Foreigner's God.

• Feminist.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 04:48:05 AM

The best looking and BEST black actor out right now. LBR
 :flamebroiled: :caseoftheherp: :heyddy: :jetbeauty:

BigDawg

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 04:56:29 AM
Henry Simmons