BET Red Carpet and Awards Official thread. *RATINGS ADDED*

Started by Vonc2002, June 26, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Guys, why is Frank Ocean in the montage :stressed:
[instagram]

QuoteLast night?s BET Awards was packed to the brim with memorable moments and it?s become apparent that they were seen by vast audience.

Full story below?

The network has announced that the show ? which opened with a surprise performance by Beyonce and Kendrick Lamar ? was watched by 7.2 million people.

In a unique move (one that?s a testament to the mainstream clout of Urban entertainment), the show was broadcast across 12 Viacom channels. Said stations included MTV, VH1, Comedy Central and Spike.

By contrast, the 2015 instalment was seen by 6.5 million total viewers ? but only aired on BET and sister station Centric.

Still, it?s a major coup for the cable station who revealed that 3.8 million viewed the show on the BET channel. The figure represents a 10% rise on the preceding year.

On the social media front, it?s being that reported that over 623,000 people generated close to 3.5 million tweets related to the ceremony. No surprise given the spectacle of the opener, Prince tributes, and Jesse Williams
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: Stewie on June 26, 2016, 05:08:37 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on June 26, 2016, 05:07:56 PM
Don't want no Lance

is Gabbys Diary performing?
I think they are supposed to be premiering their video there according to young......or SOMEONE

Stewie

omff.....someone please rip it and post immediately  after it airs

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002