Michael GOD Jordan Praise Thread

Started by GRAND, July 09, 2016, 05:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

He is fucking beautiful and seems like a great guy all around

BAPHOMET.

Yea, I'd be pretty much open to whatever he wanted to try honestly. (there's just some  things that are a solid NO)

But other than that  :letsmessfag:

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

Pearls Khan

July 09, 2016, 07:17:05 PM #20 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:20:51 PM by Pearls
I just wanna rest my nose in his taint after a workout mess

Pearls Khan

July 09, 2016, 07:19:58 PM #22 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:20:36 PM by Pearls
Kings self

♛MANNY♛

GRAND

yummy

I wonder what he's into sexually

On one hand, he seems like a boring fuck with no kinda stroke, but he also seems like a closet freak who likes to choke and spit in a bitch's mouth and probably likes a tongue up ass every once in a blue moon.

GRAND

July 09, 2016, 09:33:28 PM #26 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:33:56 PM by GRAND
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 09, 2016, 09:32:16 PM
I wonder what he's into sexually

On one hand, he seems like a boring fuck with no kinda stroke, but he also seems like a closet freak who likes to choke and spit in a bitch's mouth and probably likes a tongue up ass every once in a blue moon.
!!!

Hes so BLAH, I'm sure it's one extreme or the other

I'm going to go with the latter, just because I like having my fantasies.

:udontlookok:

yummy

And I don't buy that boy next door mess he plays up. He's probably a womanizer with a phone full of nudes from different groupies.

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 09, 2016, 09:33:32 PM
And I don't buy that boy next door mess he plays up. He's probably a womanizer with a phone full of nudes from different groupies.
e

1 year ago

QuoteOn his relationship status:
?I understand what females want and need, you know. I?m good at that. I don?t know if I?m the guy to give it to them right now. I?m emotionally unavailable. Until I find something that?s so undeniable that I can?t help myself. Other than that, I need to work on making sure my mom is okay. That?s all I care about, honestly. Females, they come and go.?