Breyon responds to TMZ

Started by Superdib, July 20, 2016, 08:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superdib

Brandy's record label just clapped back, saying the singer has no business comparing her contract to slavery ... since it's been more than a decade since she dropped a hit.
A rep for Chameleon Entertainment CEO Breyon Prescott tells TMZ ... Brandy's allegations are a desperate ploy to drum up publicity instead of facing facts -- her best days are behind her. The rep says Breyon took a risk "signing an artist that hasn't had a chart single success since the early 2000's."
We broke the story ... Brandy sued Chameleon, saying it jeopardized her career when it tried to prevent her from recording and releasing new music, among other things.
Chameleon's rep also believes Brandy made a bonehead PR move by making the slavery comparison due to racial tensions across the country right now.
We're told Brandy and her lawyer reviewed the contract before signing, so Chameleon finds it odd she's now crying foul.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/20/brandy-contract-lawsuit-slavery/

Jon

Cowboy Nine

this is about to locked like the other one

♛MANNY♛

4 fucking k

yummy

BAPHOMET.

Young

Lazarus

Cowboy Nine

the fact that her case was dismissed by the Cali courts

not looking too good tbh

:stressed:

GRAND

this title

theyre so fucking dirty

4 fucking k

why did they choose that pic

Young

Quote from: Lazarus on July 20, 2016, 09:04:16 PM
This is getting messy

!!!!

Like wtf

Let her go; clearly both parties are unhappy.
Free her from her contract.

MAY

I don't think this should be locked. I mean, this is what's in the news right now.
As long as everyone keeps it respectful, I don't see why we shouldn't be able to discuss as fans.