Breyon responds to TMZ

Started by Superdib, July 20, 2016, 08:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

July 20, 2016, 09:17:42 PM #30 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:18:26 PM by MΛΥDΛΥ
I honestly only want the best for Brandy. If she feels like this Breyon situation isn't right, then I can respect that.

I hope some way, some how this all gets worked out and we get some new music soon.

Ma Lo

TMZ ole late asses this story been out

D.I.E.G.O.

4 fucking k

I'm confused why he keeps mentioning that she's washed up. Like what's his point?

Real

It started up again because she filed another lawsuit in a different state

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Don Draper on July 20, 2016, 09:17:26 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 20, 2016, 09:16:25 PM
If she hasn't had "chart single success" (whatever that means) then why won't he just anule the contract and let her go?

Because he knows she can be lucrative in other avenues and wants in on that 360.

Do you think he'll get 6 albums out of her? I doubt it..

yummy

I'm starting to see exactly why she's slowly stepping away from music. Dealing with the politics of the business side could easily tarnish a person's love of the craft.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Don Draper on July 20, 2016, 09:19:00 PM
It started up again because she filed another lawsuit in a different state
Oh  :mmyulost:

Ma Lo

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 20, 2016, 09:22:01 PM
I'm starting to see exactly why she's slowly stepping away from music. Dealing with the politics of the business side could easily tarnish a person's love of the craft.

Yeah that's why Toni wanted to leave too . But Brandy has a lot of support from industry professionals and someone will take her under their wing similar to what Babyface did for Toni . Watch .

jtwoeleven

Quote from: y r u mad on July 20, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

Young

This thread is kinda pointless tho; no shade.

TrashMZ is just reposting old mess now to keep it going.

Same mess , same lawsuit, different state

4 fucking k

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 20, 2016, 09:24:03 PM

Yeah that's why Toni wanted to leave too .

g

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Nine on July 20, 2016, 09:00:03 PM
this is about to locked like the other one
ssssss
It really shouldn't tho

I hope not

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

:dead:

I kinda feel like shit rn because this whole time the gorls have been screaming "where's the ep! what is she doing!?" and didn't bother to take into consideration the emotional toll this probably taking on Brandy. I'd be ready to throw my hands up and say fck it too if I was pretty much being forced to work with a snake I no longer trust.

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 20, 2016, 09:30:21 PM
:dead:

I kinda feel like shit rn because this whole time the gorls have been screaming "where's the ep! what is she doing!?" and didn't bother to take into consideration the emotional toll this probably taking on Brandy. I'd be ready to throw my hands up and say fck it too if I was pretty much being forced to work with a snake I no longer trust.