Bow wow doesn't care about politics or black rights because 'he's mixed'

Started by GRAND, July 27, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Bow's father looks like Maxwell a bit.
BRANDY

SouravMay

I never call myself "mixed" ever. I will just say where my parents are from, no need to use the term "mixed". I am just both. Sometimes I will just say I am Nigerian/black, if it is a debate about Africa/black issues. No need to say "mixed". I am still West African/black. And sometimes my black part is irrelevant, when I need to check a zionist, and it is about some Arab issue.

Maybe I am lucky because Arab and brown skin/being black does not X eachother out, so I can easily say I am just Palestinian, if I felt like it, but if I went around saying I was Swedish or Polish, I think I'd get a side-eye or two.

Just don't see the need for the category "mixed", it sounds like you are a new race. You just are both. Way more convenient.  :sobusyjetsetter:
B7

Young

The point is Bow is stupid.

Blessed to be able to really discover where's he's from and travel to these places but instead he'd rather remove himself from the bulk of his genetic makeup because of his father.

n

I'm not fucking clapping. The police record labeling him black has me in shambles

Young

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 04:20:23 AM
Quote from: Young on July 28, 2016, 04:12:15 AM
The point is Bow is stupid.

Blessed to be able to really discover where's he's from and travel to these places but instead he'd rather remove himself from the bulk of his genetic makeup because of his father.

n

I'm not fucking clapping. The police record labeling him black has me in shambles
lmonpikbouvyh

I would be on board a bit if he at least knew where his dad came from. Besides "NOT BLACK". That's just ignorant to me.

And he was raised by his Black mother. :plzstop: :plzstop: His dad was locked in jail somewhere. This is almost as bad as Keyshia claiming biracial before she even met or knew who her father was. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!!!!!

It's really a mess

FlowerBomb

The 'NOT BLACK' in caps has me screaming
Some black Americans are damn stupid  :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 04:27:18 AM
Quoteitspatrice_duhh @ancestry help him find his roots!

snodos[dnsd[s
is
isdinisd
snippisspisn
pics
npnpnpsp

not a bad idea tbh. i kinda wanna know the tea now
take da test shad. take da test
hhhdhhsjahahahahaha
Hey rasput'

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 27, 2016, 09:30:59 PM
ssssssssss

Shad you're desperate

you need this press, but sadly no one cares enough about you for this to make a mainstream splash
!!!!

he tried though lol

Sinpool

July 28, 2016, 04:58:09 AM #67 Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:58:53 AM by Don't Hurt Yourself
d

It really depends on what country you're from though.

In America damn near anybody could be black. That's how Rachel Dolzel got through the door. I've talked to other people in other countries that think we've lost our minds for referring to Mariah Carey as black.

Hell in Brazil their census has like a million different possible categories to chose from. Race is a social construct so it's all just subjective. To us Bow wow claiming mixed sounds crazy. To a Colombian it wouldn't sound far fetched.

b7

b7

these pictures he keeps posting back to back, have me shaking  :kii:

the comments on this post made a few hours ago:

dx;cxd
c
c

Young

b7

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 03:57:03 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 28, 2016, 03:53:56 AM
Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 28, 2016, 03:52:06 AM
.l m'[
['LSac l"{SCls [c'cl [
s[

Not Taye bvy

his son

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/taye-diggs-wants-his-son-to-be-called-mixed-not-black_us_564cde56e4b031745cef6256

That "mixed" word gets people fired the fuck up.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I was like damn, ready to pull owt receipts. nnnnn

"The actor explains that his parents were also affected by colorism in their younger years, with his mother, Marcia Diggs, who is fair skinned, seeking to affirm her blackness by dating dark-skinned men. She eventually fell in love with Diggs? father, Jeffries Diggs, who is dark skinned. Despite their own issues with colorism, Diggs say that his parents tried to instill in him the idea that his skin tone was beautiful like anybody else?s."

Well the bby is obviously mixed without a doubt.
People just don't like the word.

Or don't like Black people who appreciate anything in their lineage unless it's Black.

But I think it has a lot to do with many Blacks claiming things out of the blue.

"I got Indian in my family".. Without a document in sight to prove it. Or names of who the ancestors were.
"I'm mixed"....but don't know what they're mixed with. (JUst know it's not black! LMAO! :cheerup: )

I think there's good reason why Blacks cringe when we hear others say things like that. It's like oh Lord here we go again. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bow Wow gon learn 2day :plzstop:
S;;SD;SDSDS;DSD;DS;;DSDS;DS

b7

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 28, 2016, 04:03:32 AM
I never call myself "mixed" ever. I will just say where my parents are from, no need to use the term "mixed". I am just both. Sometimes I will just say I am Nigerian/black, if it is a debate about Africa/black issues. No need to say "mixed". I am still West African/black. And sometimes my black part is irrelevant, when I need to check a zionist, and it is about some Arab issue.

same for me

b7

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on July 28, 2016, 04:58:09 AM
To a Colombian it wouldn't sound far fetched.
then they'd be the fuck retarded as well

n

he's BLACK guys. dont really need to read much else

this animation of his daddy has me giggling